Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Turnbun Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Are you still here? Are you playing anywhere this weekend? We'd love to see you play since you probably won't be playing in AC next week when we are there....

Hey guys-- maybe in about 2 or 3 weeks, just a guess, but he is working hard on the 3rd CD... Thanks, Rick

Well darn! As luck would have it,(bad luck for U), I just played at a Lake Travis Party for 4 hours with, get this...Swamp Sauce, (not SwampOpera of Dallas). I don't know what the stars are doing to me with all this Swamp Music! I didn't do my show though. I was drumming for their drummer who cut his hand the night before the show. I had a great time! They said I saved them from cancelling and asked if I could do it again soon. What the hay, thay paid me good! And I didn't even need a work permit!!! And yes... I'm still in Austin. Hangin out with John Innman.

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
T
Turnbun Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Man! I live on Lake Travis!!! I think I heard some noise coming from across the lake last night. Was that you? I thought it was a train wreck or something. Hee-hee! Just kidding!
Well, we're off to AC on Wednesday. Sorry we are going to miss your show. We were looking forward to it! Enjoy Austin while you're here. It's a great town!

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 120 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.