Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Nice quiet English guy, 45, seeking long term rental USD500 per month up to six months (two weeks notice to quit)

Furnished
Month to month
Close to Split and town - no more than a couple of minutes bike ride
Double bed

I am on the island now and can view at any time

J
J
Right behing the split are some kitchenttes etc. I'm having a senior moment and can't remember his name. Nice gentleman, Big dude also a fishing guide.
He has some nice clean units that I know you'll like. Price is always negoiable.
Tell him Kenny and Parnell Coc sent you.

J
J
I need spell check after viewing my message.

C
C
Those places are expensive. You will probably not find a place near the split for that price. However there are several places further out, a few nice new one bedroom places, Mikes place I think its called Island Resort by the airstrip, very nice. Jessie Benner owner of Da Real Macaw has really nice apartments on middle street, there are houses for rent at that price but you have to hunt them down, again nothing near the split, but the island is small and you are never that far away...

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
Mara's Place is nightly/weekly rentals, the apartments are about 700us a month the most 800us depending if start renting during busy season. The airstrip is not in the center of twn, although the island is pretty small. More safe, very clean and you may get a discount depending on how long you might think your staying, no contract as well. There is a stretch of dark area leading to the airstrip. Miramar's or the place behind it, they have a golf cart rental) also has cheap apartments ( If I remember right, situated next to the football field, 1/2 block from the beachfront).

C
C
The definition of an apartment to me is not a room, Miramar have rooms as Marlas. Lots of rooms available but if you want a kitchen to me thats an apartment...those places are very basic, no kitchen no cooking and no privacy. Dont get me wrong Marlas has a great location and Miramar is dirt cheap but I would not consider these for long term, not even a refridgerater. For $500 a month you can get a full new kitchen, with a bedroom, appliances etc, nice furniture and beds. just not near the split.
Loraines built 4 or 5 new cabanas a few years ago, they are a 15 minute walk from the split, nice sized as well.

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
C
C
I am managing a house with 3 apartments. One of which is an efficiency with private bath, kitchenette, hot water and cable tv. The efficiency apartment rents long term for $450 U.S. a month, sleeps 2, and is located on Front Street across from the police station. This efficiency apartment will be available after Easter. Call me at 668-7205 if you are interested in seeing it.

Last edited by Cybercayecaulker.com; 04/02/12 07:07 PM.
M
M
I'm looking to rent a furnished 2 bedroom house or apartment on Caulker. Will pay up to $600. U.S., and I'll sign a long term lease. It does not have to be fancy, just clean. Must be a quiet area. I'm across the street from a bar now, and I'm looking to move.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day