Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
oops. Just confirmed that there are no sales of alcohol until the ballots are counted - so that means the bars won't be serving till thursday.

OP Offline
Time for everyone to put all politics aside and relax for the weekend! And there's no better way to start than with Karaoke Joe's at the Sea Horse Lounge at Corona Del Mar (Coconuts), starting at 6pm and running until AT LEAST 10pm! The datatbase is updated with all requests, the Addendum is reprinted for the books, and the weather is perfect for an evening party on the beach! See you all there! laugh

The Immortal Words Of Socrates: I Drank What?
OP Offline
Karaoke Joe's public shows this week:

Wednesday March 14th at the Roadkill Bar, 7pm-midnight!

Friday March 16th at the Sea Horse Lounge (Coconuts), 6-10pm!

Start practicing your favorite Irish songs, it's going to be a great week leading up to St. Patrick's Day on Saturday! laugh

OP Offline
Wednesday Night means Karaoke Night at the Roadkill Bar! You can even start breaking out your favorite Irish songs/singers in anticipation of St. Paddy's Day (I know Joe King will!) And there's plenty of Green Fairy behind the bar, works better than kissing the Blarney Stone! Starts at 7:30pm and runs until the lights go out at midnight! laugh

OP Offline
TGIGF=Thank God It's Green Friday! Tonight the Pre-St. Patty's Day celebration begins with the best Friday night Karaoke show on the island, starting at 6pm at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar! Time to break out your favorite Irish-, Green-, or Drinking-themed songs (or whatever other songs you like) and rock the mike at the best Friday night party on the beach! laugh

OP Offline
Wednesday night means Karaoke Night at the Roadkill Bar! And as it's also Lorna Jones's (21st) birthday celebration, the party is gonna be off the hook! Starting at 7:30pm and running until midnight! Make sure to buy Lorna a birthday drink and sing her a song! laugh

OP Offline
The weekend is here! It's Friday, time to start the party! Tonight at the Sea Horse Lounge at Corona Del Mar (formerly Coconuts) from 6-10pm! Great drink specials, wonderful atmosphere, and the best Karaoke party on the beach! laugh

OP Offline
Karaoke Joe's schedule for this week:

Wednesday March 28th from 7:30pm-midnight at the Roadkill Bar!

Friday March 30th from 6-10pm at the Sea Horse Lounge at Corona Del Mar!

NEW SHOW Sunday April 1st from 5-9pm at the Bayside Bar!

Another great week of music ahead, looking forward to sharing it with you! laugh

OP Offline
Hump Day is here! Time to celebrate at the Roadkill Bar with the best mid-week Karaoke show on the island! Wade is back, so you get to hear your favorite love songs again! And your last chance to get Joe King drunk and singing 'til after Easter! Starts at 7:30pm, it's gonna be a party to remember! laugh

OP Offline
Friday means Karaoke at the Sea Horse Lounge at Corona Del Mar (formerly Coconuts) starting at 6pm! Grab a drink from Mixmasters Margie and Jasmine, sit back and enjoy the show, or have some extra courage drinks and ROCK THE MIKE! Best way to start a fun-filled weekend! laugh

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.