Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Originally Posted by ScubaLdy
Rudy Reyes also makes great furniture. He just made some very fancy chairs for CoCo Beach and Kate covered the backs and cushions.
He has made a lot of custom furnishings for me.

Rudy is great.....made a few small items for us and it's real quality.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
S
S
I can vouch for C's furniture for chests, tables, chairs, etc (other than being "cushion / mattress challenged" LOL). Their showroom is a bit dated, but they will make whatever you want - just show them a photo, custom sizes, pick your stain, etc and will deliver and set up for you at very reasonable prices.

J
JEL Offline
J
Is Rudy fairly cheap?

P
P
Where is Rudy's shop located in San Pedro,on what street,what is it close to.

A
A
For wooden pieces C's Furniture next to Pedro's is very affordable. Ask for Oscar or his son Arnold.

Rudy's shop is behind Dahlias and the bakery. His cell number is 629-9836
Nothing well made is cheap but I keep telling him he doesn't charge enough for what he makes.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
S
S
Salasbamboo.com

I had a whole house of custom bamboo furniture built from this guy. Check out his website. He is very reasonable and can build whatever you want. Very creative, Highly recommended..!!

U
U
Consider looking at the classified section of this arena - There are several people who are moving and they want to sell their furniture. It would be cheaper. Also C's furniture is the better, less expensive option and they will custom make whatever you want. We custom designed a fold down dual drop leaf table and 6 chairs of $700BZ and they delivered. Paulette

K
K
Originally Posted by Diane Campbell
Graniel's - "Dreamland" makes excellent pieces. Take drawing or photo to them and have things made right here on the island.

Kate at Sew What does a great job on cushions.

Agreed on both. You can get custom made local hardwood furniture for less than the mass produced ratan stuff in some of the other shops. But don't be surprised if you find splits in some of the wood (no matter who makes it)as it begins to dry at your home. But Graniels comes back as many times as it takes to correct IF necessary.

Kate is great at all kinds of cushions, and we also got a sofa slip cover from her. Fantastic work.

DONT BUY YOUR MATTRESS ON THE ISLAND (IMO). We couldn't find quality + comfort anywhere. Even the "top" level at Mirabs was hard as a rock. We got a fantastic mattress from Benny's in Belize City. Paid a little more, but was VERY much worth it.

Kate made all my tab top drapes for the condo - beautiful work.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 345 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.