Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

If you squint slightly, this is a great picture of the bartender Kevin and my friends Dani and Cesar.

Last night we stopped by AJ's Bar for a few beers and to check out All Cayed Up, a local blues band. Who doesn't like live music?

The band has five members including Tull, Keith Newton and Barefoot Skinny. They are all very talented musicians on their own...together they are amazing. If you like the blues, you will love these guys.

Average Joe's is about half a mile south of town (next to the gas station) and is open every day but Tuesday.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos on San Pedro Scoop

Agreed.....Average Joe's is a great unwind or dance away fun stop. We also really enjoyed their eats....Nothing like a chili laden hot dog just before bed.....It's great to see Kevin's smiling face.....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.