Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#429052 01/30/12 02:27 AM
I
OP Offline
I
Try our Island Dogs Lunch Box Special! It's only $8.00BZ and it includes one of our delicious all Belizean, All Beef Dogs with fries and home made baked beans. You can add chili to your dog for just $1 more!
We're located street side in the Spindrift Hotel building, across the street from Royal Carib. International Bank. Or you can give us a call at 670-DOGS, and we'll deliver it for no extra charge....But please be kind and tip our delivery guy, he works for tips!!

Remember: Island Dogs, is the only all Belizean all beef dog. We make our dogs on site from all Belizean Beef. Anything else is just an over-priced import!

Check us out on Facebook where you can view our menu: https://www.facebook.com/IslandDogsBelize

We open early for breakfast and we close late for your late night cravings!

Keep checking back for other specials and new dog creations!

Last edited by islanddogs; 02/08/12 12:36 AM. Reason: made topic name more encompassing of future specials

Island Dogs
The Best, All Beef, All Belizean Hot Dogs.
I
OP Offline
I
We have a shipment of 100% pure and delicious Belizean beef coming in tomorrow from the mainland. We'll be spicing, mixing, stuffing and tying the new dogs, getting them ready for the smoke house. Stop by and watch us in our kitchen, located street side in the Spindrift Hotel building. We're surrounded by windows and usually draw a pretty big crown when we're 'creating new dogs'!

Please remember to support your local economy. We're the only, all Belizean Dog around. We don't import anything. Our meat come from Belizean farmers who work hard to raise fine, very lean, grass fed beef. We're proud to represent and feature this locally raised product in our locally produced hot dogs.

Our Hot Dogs contain no artificial fillers or extenders and are lower in sodium than most any commercially produced dog. We are also adamant about keeping our nitrate levels as low as is considered safe for a cured meat product.

If it's not an Island Dogs Beef Hot Dog, it's probably just another over-priced import!

Island Dogs
I
OP Offline
I
We'v just added a hot dog shop staple: The Classic Root Beer Float is now available and they're delicious on a hot afternoon. Heck, they're delicious on a not so hot afternoon :-)

Come by and try one anytime!

Island Dogs
I
OP Offline
I
We're introducing a new sausage we made, it's a smokey beef sausage served with mustard, onions and our own spicy mayo sauce. Those who've tried it say they like it as much as our wildly popular Chili Cheese Dog!

Come see for yourself, it's just $6.00 and only while supplies last...

....we don't know when we'll be able to make it again due to our enormous back-log of orders we need to fill for packs in the grocery stores on the Island and the growing list of requests for packs country wide!

As always, our sausages are made locally from all Belizean ingredients.

Thank you for helping make us the most popular hot dogs on the island, and soon to be in the entire country!

Island Dogs
I
OP Offline
I
Spice up your Carnival experience with our own Smokey Beef Dog topped with Jalapenos and onions for $6.00 BZ. Combo it with a refreshing 12 oz Root Beer Float for $10.00!

We're located street side in the Spindrift Hotel building just before Central Park.

The Dogs are flyin' out the door, thanks for making us the Go-To spot for hot dogs in San Pedro!

As always, our hot dogs are made in-house from all local ingredients.

Island Dogs
I
OP Offline
I
Tired of the same 'ol same 'ol for breakfast?
People are really diggin' our breakfast platter on a bun!
It's our pork breakfast link, topped with hash-brown potatoes, a fried egg and our special blend cheese sauce. All for only $6.00 BZ!

We're open early every day, come on by and try one!

Island Dogs
I
OP Offline
I
Try our Pico De Gallo and Avacado Dog, it's Deee-lish!

You can spice it up with some chopped Jalapeno or if you're brave - a little chopped habanero!

Then wash it down with a refreshing Orange Julius!

Island Dogs
I
OP Offline
I
Introducing our DK Inferno Dog!

It's a scorcher!

Try it if you dare!

Check out our write up in the San Pedro Sun:

http://www.sanpedrosun.com/fun/whats-new-island-dogs-all-beef-hot-dogs/

Also take a look at the you tube video posted by one of our customers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmEldIqt1-4&feature=youtu.be

As always, our dogs are all beef, and all Belizean. Nothing imported.

Stop by and see why more and more people are saying Island Dogs are the best dogs in Belize!

Island Dogs
I
OP Offline
I
Island Dogs will be returning to Road Kill Bar for Wednesday Night Karaoke (April 18)!

We'll be throwin' dogs on the BBQ and servin' up our famous Corn Dog Bites too!

We'll be there from 7PM til Midnight.

Come on by!

Yes, our downtown location will remain open at this time as well!

Island Dogs
I
OP Offline
I
We'll be at Road Kill Bar tonight Wed, April 25. Come on by!!

Island Dogs
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 313 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.