Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
OP Offline
Happy new week everyone!

Karaoke Joe's schedule for this week:

Wednesday April 18th from 7:30pm-midnight at the Roadkill Bar!

Friday April 20th from 6-10pm at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar!

*NEW SHOW* Saturday April 21st from 8pm-midnight at the San Pedro Star Cafe! (formerly Crocs)

Sunday April 22nd from 6-10pm at the Bayside Bar!

It's gonna be a great week of fun and music! laugh

The Immortal Words Of Socrates: I Drank What?
OP Offline
Wednesday night is Karaoke Night at the Roadkill Bar! It's the best mid-week party on the island! Runs from 7:30pm to midnight! Hundreds of new songs added weekly! And Island Dogs are back at Roadkill, grilling up the best hot dogs, chili dogs, and corn dog bites on the island! So come on by and eat, drink, and SING! laugh

OP Offline
Friday night means Karaoke at the Sea Horse Lounge! And tonight is a very special tribute to one of my best friends in the Army, Sgt Alexander Van Aalten, who died on this date in 2007 on patrol in Afghanistan. In his honor, I am buying several rounds for the bar throughout the show! Runs from 6-10pm tonight, this one is not to be missed! laugh

OP Offline
It's Saturday, and Karaoke Joe's has a debut show tonight at the San Pedro Star Cafe (formerly Crocs on Front Street across from Crave Restaurant), running from 8pm-midnight! Great updated venue, drink specials, and a barn-burner of a show! See you tonight, can't wait! laugh

OP Offline
It's Earth Day, and you can celebrate this evening at the Bayside Bar with alcohol, jalapeno poppers (or any of the other wonderful menu items) and Karaoke, 3 of the natural wonders of the Earth! Show runs from 6-10pm, it'd the best way to cap off a great weekend! laugh

OP Offline
Sorry folks, the Green Police have informed me that Karaoke is too man-made for Earth Day, and tonight's show has been cancelled! Enjoy the rest of this beautiful day, and stay tuned for this upcoming week's schedule! laugh

OP Offline
Karaoke Joe's schedule for this week:

Wednesday April 25th from 7:30pm-midnight at the Roadkill Bar!

Friday April 27th from 6-10pm at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar!

Saturday April 28th from 8pm-midnight at the San Pedro Star Cafe! (formerly Crocs)

Come out and enjoy this beautiful week! laugh

OP Offline
Wednesday is here again, and that means the Karaoke Party at Roadkill Bar is ON! Running from 7:30pm until midnight, with super drink specials and and a great party atmosphere, it's the place to be tonight for fun! laugh

OP Offline
It's Friday, and there's no better way to cap off this beautiful day than with a Karaoke party at the best bar on the beach, the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar! Runs from 6-10pm, enjoy the fresh breeze, great drinks, and a fun musical show! laugh

OP Offline
It's Saturday, and Karaoke Joe's is back at the San Pedro Star Cafe (formerly Crocs) on Front Street! Last week's show was a blast, and we'll be running tonight from 8pm-midnight! Fun Saturday night in town! laugh

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 91 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.