Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
OP Offline
Sorry folks, the Star Cafe had to cancel the show tonight due to some issues, but everyone enjoy your Saturday night! laugh

The Immortal Words Of Socrates: I Drank What?
OP Offline
Last Friday at the Sea Horse Lounge we had a great show, with guest singer Nasaim, who is a finalist in this year's nationwide KTV Latino Karaoke contest! And a debut by Tara, the island's newest Karaoke singer! Pictures posted at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.388692267838193.88814.283497515024336&type=1
Enjoy! laugh

OP Offline
It's Wednesday, and the party is gonna be off the hook tonight at the Roadkill Bar! Runs from 7:30pm until they shut off the lights at midnight, this is THE place to be for fun and music tonight! laugh

OP Offline
Hey folks, it's Wednesday, and we're back from the States and ready to get the party ON tonight at the Roadkill Bar! It all starts at 7:30pm and runs until we all collapse at midnight! So great to be back home, can't wait to see everyone there! laugh

OP Offline
It's Friday, and we're back to ROCK THE HOUSE at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar! And we have to make up for missing a week due to travel, so this show is going to be OFF THE HOOK! Starting at 6pm and partying until 10, grab a drink, enjoy the music, or pluck up some courage and ROCK THE MIKE! laugh

OP Offline
It's Wednesday, and we've got this cool weather, so it's time to HEAT THINGS UP with the HOTTEST Karaoke show on Hump Day! The Roadkill Bar from 7:30pm to midnight is the place to be tonight for Fun, Drinks and Karaoke! Can't wait to see everyone there! laugh

OP Offline
It's Friday, and rain or shine the party is ON tonight at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar! We're running from 6-10pm tonight, the weather can't slow us down! The music will be playing and the bar will be jumping! laugh

OP Offline
Wednesday is the best Karaoke Party off the beach at the Roadkill Bar! And tonight is going to be even better, as it's Joe King's Big Birthday Bash! Come on by, enjoy the show, sing a song, and get Joe smashed! Runs from 7:30pm to midnight! See everyone there! laugh

OP Offline
Friday means Karaoke Night at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar! And I'm told that it's going to be quite the Ladies' Night Out tonight! Runs from 6-10pm, it's the best way to start the weekend! laugh

OP Offline
Karaoke Joe's schedule for this week:

Wednesday May 30th at the Roadkill Bar from 7:30pm-midnight!

*NEW SHOW* Thursday May 31st at Bernie's, just south of the bridge, from 7-11pm! Come out and support the show at the new venue!

Friday June 1st at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm!

It's going to be a great musical week! laugh

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.