Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
Diane: The email address is clearly shown it their ad on San Pedro Daily: [email protected]

I clicked on the link too Diane which is located on the SP Daily and was sent to the Deutsch site also.

OP Offline
Jesse - I'm taking about physical address, not an e-mail addy.

The message asked for a local retailer on the island, the responder (from TMG) said yes there was in fact a retailer on the island - I'm curious about where this retail outlet is so we can go see the stuff and talk (not type) to a person.
I'm assuming that TMG will read this and let us know where to find him/her the windmills.
Old fashioned I guess, but I learn better & faster in person and I like to see the gizmos themselves.

S
S
Maybe he could visit your place of business....

T
T
To all who are interested in our wind-solar generated renewable energy systems we will have a response later today. Thank you for your patience.

T
T
TMG Americas Ltd. is a local Belizean Company founded by German and British Nationals.

Our company is located in San Pedro where the shareholder resides.

TMG Americas Ltd. is the exclusive distributor for high end renewable energy systems such as independent wind turbines/generators or on a larger scale, hybrid systems (wind and solar combination) which are made in Germany. Our business includes the America's, South, Central and North as well as remote locations utilized by NGO's in Africa, South America, Asia and by the German Military.

Along with our high end product, we offer energy saving consultation on an individual basis. Our company is looking at alternative solutions for homes and businesses to look towards an environment where we can depend on sustainable energy with no risk to the environment.

Understand, we are not the manufacturer and as such our link will provide our German partner's web site. We are a retailer here for the America's.

Our systems are designed to be disassembled within a few hours in cases of inclement weather such as hurricanes. Hybrid systems primarily used for businesses include a sealed mobile storage for such occurrences.

Our products are battery based: the wind turbine or in case of the hybrid system which includes wind turbine, solar panel and a diesel generator constantly charge battery banks which provides the power supply for residence and / or business.
Hybrid systems are computerized: the integrated computer system determines which component (wind / solar / generator) is charging the batteries.

Arrangements can be made for consultation via e-mail and meetings will be held in a local San Pedro office on front street.

Email contact information: [email protected].

We thank everyone for their interest in our efforts in sustainable energy.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 236 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.