Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#43855 09/08/01 06:25 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Returned from 1st trip to AC a few weeks ago and have been enjoying reading about the travels of others and thought to add my own experience.

We stayed at the Journey's End Resort on the north end of the island. Had a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality and accomodations! The Journey's End staff made us feel completely at home. It was like we were part of their family instead of merely guests.

The dive crew, Belize Ocean Divers, were the best crew I have had the pleasure of diving with! Each day we went to a new location and even some exploratory locations that were not even named yet! Lover's Tubes was my favorite by far!

I don't think I had a bad meal during my visit. Ate at a variety of places to include Rendevous, Fido's, Jam Mal, Elvi's and well as some local street vendors. Belikkin rocks!

I am definately going back as soon as time and money permits! You got to love a country that doesn't believe in shoes!!!

#43856 09/08/01 08:04 PM
J
J
Hey! I'm in NC too! [Linked Image] I've been going to SP for many years, as often as $$ allows. I've only met a couple of other people from NC while sown there, but I'll be having a Panty Ripper party (hopefully) soon. If you're nearby ya'll should come. Drop me a line sometime at [email protected]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.