Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: ] #439184
05/29/12 08:30 PM
05/29/12 08:30 PM
Illinois, Arkansas,South Dakot...
bywarren Offline
bywarren  Offline
I would suggest he consult with John McAfee on where to live and be safe. Millionaires sometimes can relate better to other millionaires than to the rest of us. grin

Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: eyeluvbelize] #439185
05/29/12 08:31 PM
05/29/12 08:31 PM

C
C2C
Unregistered
C2C
C
I heard John's not at home at the moment... Something about not feeling safe. wink

Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: bywarren] #439186
05/29/12 08:32 PM
05/29/12 08:32 PM
E
eyeluvbelize Offline OP
eyeluvbelize  Offline OP
E
No thats wasnt for you that was for tha asshole talking about my spelling. I dont look down on anyone i grew up in public housing and have a criminal record but i got my life together and became wealthy. I dont like people looking down on other people because they didnt receive the best education...im sorry if you thought i was talk to you we all have the same thing in common we wanna live in a beautiful country stress free...believe me i dont judge my father died without a dime and i would give every dime to get him back

Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: bywarren] #439187
05/29/12 08:40 PM
05/29/12 08:40 PM
E
eyeluvbelize Offline OP
eyeluvbelize  Offline OP
E
I heard about john and im not that kind of millionare that needs 10 bodyguards thats a nut case millionare im a regular guy people just took what i was asking out of context.. if i asked where was the ghetto i dont wanna live there it woulda been different people amaze me...All i did was stay debt free no car payments no mortgage and made smart investments what did i do wrong people...

Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: eyeluvbelize] #439188
05/29/12 08:46 PM
05/29/12 08:46 PM
Ambergris caye
S
SnoopysMom Offline
SnoopysMom  Offline
S
Got my popcorn and candy - continue the show please wink

Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: eyeluvbelize] #439189
05/29/12 08:50 PM
05/29/12 08:50 PM
S
SimonB Offline

SimonB  Offline
S
I think that you will find that most people around here find flaunting ones wealth unseemly. If you had phrased your question in a more subtle way without continually pointing out the fact that you have money you would likely received more positive responses. At this point you've been labelled as a troll and the likelihood of receiving any constructive advice has gone out the window.

A wise man once said "People that protest that they don't have money usually do. Logically the inverse is likely true..."

Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: ] #439191
05/29/12 08:55 PM
05/29/12 08:55 PM
E
eyeluvbelize Offline OP
eyeluvbelize  Offline OP
E
I guess u didnt read my beginning post where did i say i care about money all i was asking was where do the wealthy people live hows that different than goin to say LA and asking where do the movie stars live so i dont move to compton. I wasnt trying to sound snobby at all i dont come from money and i dont look down on people who dont have any.. i say thank u sir or mam to my waiter or waitress how many of u do
that...Dont judge

Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: ] #439193
05/29/12 09:03 PM
05/29/12 09:03 PM
E
eyeluvbelize Offline OP
eyeluvbelize  Offline OP
E
I think thats the problem wealthy people talk about money other people dont thats why theres only 1% in the U.S. its nothing wrong with saying your wealthy...Read any book on wealth and the number one thing they all say is talk about money and you learn money its not rude to say ur wealthy unless ur talking to people who have no hopes and dreams sorry that i ran into a bunch of people with no hopes and dreams.

Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: eyeluvbelize] #439194
05/29/12 09:05 PM
S
SimonB Offline

SimonB  Offline
S
Originally Posted by leaviny4good
im kinda wealthy and would like to know where do the wealthiest people live on ambergris caye

You're right, I'm wrong...

Re: moving to ambergris caye [Re: eyeluvbelize] #439195

C
C2C
Unregistered
C2C
C
Who wrote "Don't judge"?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
Maruba Beach Klub and Spa is the premiere Secret Beach spa and restaurant located on the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea at the center of Secret Beach, Belize
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
To Get Your Questions Answered

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
San Pedro Fun Finder
Paradise Guy Event Calendar
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
Caribbean Culture & Lifestyle
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 274 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics75,326
Posts490,689
Members19,966
Most Online5,530
Jun 13th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.