Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#439273 05/30/12 10:37 AM
OP Offline
I need some help. I sent a check to pay for taxes out at Long Caye and they refused my personal check. I need to get a cashier's check and send it to Belmopan but cannot find ANY number for the department that this is to go to. The last time I sent a cashier's check made out to the Government of Belize it was sent back and I had to make it to the specific department. This is very frustrating and I need to get this done ASAP. Thanks whoever comes up with something for me.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
The lands department tax bills have phone numbers and email contact info on them. I am out of office today but can probably find the info for you tomorrow. But if you call the lands department and tell them you are trying to pay property taxes you should be directed to someone that can give you specific instructions. You should be able to make a direct deposit to the GOB accounts at most of the banks and the banks have a list of account numbers for each department. You would have to have a reference number to make a direct payment - you know a number of your property tax account.

OP Offline
Thanks Amanda - yes I do. Bless you.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 156 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.