Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
OP Offline
It's Wednesday, which means that the Hump Day Karaoke Party at the Roadkill Bar is ON tonight! The drinks will be flowing, and the music will be pumping! 7:30pm until midnight, time to ROCK THE ISLAND! laugh

The Immortal Words Of Socrates: I Drank What?
OP Offline
*NEW SHOW TONIGHT!* Thursday May 31st is our Debut Show at Bernie's Bar! 1 block South of the bridge, fantastic COVERED location, great drink specials, and the Karaoke will be OFF THE HOOK! Runs from 7-11pm, come out and help support the new show! laugh

OP Offline
WOW, what a great debut at Bernie's Bar! We had to run an extra hour for you crazy singers! Big thanks to everyone that came out to support the debut, and looking forward to seeing everyone back there next Thursday night! laugh

OP Offline
It's Friday, and we're back at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar! Rain or shine, it's the place to be for fun tonight! Running from 6-10pm! Drinking, dancing and the best Karaoke on the island to start your weekend right! laugh

OP Offline
Karaoke Joe's schedule for this week:

Wednesday June 6th at the Roadkill Bar from 7:30pm-midnight!

Thursday June 7th at Bernie's, just south of the bridge, from 8-Midnight! Come out and support the show at the new venue!

Friday June 8th at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm!

New music added, books updated, and no weather will stop us from providing you with the best Karaoke shows on the island! laugh

OP Offline
It's Wednesday, and neither rain, nor clouds, nor detours, nor potholes, shall keep Karaoke Joe's from their appointed rounds! Runs from 7:30pm to midnight! Drink specials, Island Dogs, and the best mid-week Karaoke on the island! laugh

OP Offline
It's Thursday, and we're back at Bernie's Bar, 1 block south of the bridge, for another blowout Karaoke Party! Runs from 8pm-Midnight! With great drink specials including FREE "Bernie Shots" for every singer! Bernie's is the place to be tonight to start the weekend early! See you all there! laugh

OP Offline
Friday means that the party is back at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm! Happy Hour at the bar during the entire show, and buy 3 local rum drinks and get the 4th one FREE! New music loaded into the system, it's going to be a fantastic start to this beautiful weekend! laugh

OP Offline
Happy New Week Everyone!

Karaoke Joe's schedule for this week:

Wednesday June 13th at the Roadkill Bar from 7:30pm-midnight!

Thursday June 14th at Bernie's, just south of the bridge, from 8-Midnight!

Friday June 15th at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm!

It's a beautiful week, come on out and enjoy it! laugh

OP Offline
Wednesday is back again, and that means Hump Day Karaoke is ON at the Roadkill Bar tonight! The Pre-Pre-Lobsterfest celebration kicks off tonight from 7:30pm to Midnight! Rain can't stop us all when we're determined to party! It's like the old Russian proverb: The church is near, but the road is icy; The tavern is far, so I will walk carefully! See you all tonight! laugh

Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.