Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#439920 06/06/12 11:22 AM
M
OP Offline
M
frown I have been looking at the forcast for the next two weeks and it seems quite unsettled with rain and severe thunder storms!....I am arriving the last week of June and I am hoping that this is a passing thing. I realize it is the wet season there but man oh man that is really wet. I see the forcasts are for BC...is the weather on AC much different?.(fingers crossed)....I will have to rethink the sunny wardrobe...Oh well! nothing I can do except sit back and enjoy the ride!!! :-)

This morning a smiling tourist at the coffee shop said, "Even the rain is beautiful!".
I guess it just a perspective. It seems to wash things with fresh water and make them grow.
Plenty of sun between the showers.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
M
OP Offline
M
I agree...a sunny disposition make up for many things even grey skys !!! Cheers!

It's as close to winter as we get! I'm actually enjoying not having to dodge the sun - I'm way too tan already.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
M
OP Offline
M
Ok, I just want a little tan that is all! smile
Here in Vancouver Canada right now it is cold,raining and only 12 degrees C or 54 degrees F...either way you say it...it is way to cold and wet for this time of year. I knew it was the wet season when I booked but because of family obligations I no other choice. Might have to offer up a virgin burrito and Belkin to the sun gods!!!! LOL
Regardless of the rain I am beyond excited to get this journey started!! besides WARM rain trumphs cold rain any day...so bring it on!!! Cheers!! 18 more sleeps WOOT!!

C
C
The weather forcast drive me crazy. The last two days here on the Cayes have been beautiful, today especially, the water was calm just a perfect day, but the weather forcast said 80% rain, thunderstorms for the whole week. Yes its rainy season, yes we can have a week of rain but thats unusual. Lots of times we have a week of sun and the forcast shows cloudy and rain..its just a always a gamble..

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 161 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.