Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
OP Offline
Thursday night means Karaoke Night at Bernie's Bar! The Pre-Lobsterfest celebration has begun! Starting at 8pm and running until Midnight! Fun! Music! Free "Bernie Shots" for every singer, each time they sing! Be there! 'Nuff said! laugh

The Immortal Words Of Socrates: I Drank What?
OP Offline
It's Friday, and Lobsterfest Karaoke is at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm! Happy Hour at the bar during the entire show, and buy 3 local rum drinks and get the 4th one FREE! Party like a Lob-star and SING like a ROCK STAR! Can't wait to see everyone there! laugh

OP Offline
Happy Lobsterfest Week Everyone!

Karaoke Joe's schedule for this week:

Wednesday June 20th at the Roadkill Bar from 7:30pm-midnight!

Thursday June 21st at Bernie's, just south of the bridge, from 8-Midnight!

Friday June 22nd at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm!

Every show has cover, and rain or shine the Parties will commence! laugh

OP Offline
It's Wednesday, which means it's time for some Hump Night Karaoke at the Roadkill Bar! 7:30pm to midnight! Hayden Boyd's Birthday! Drink Specials! Island Dogs on the grill! And the best mid-week Karaoke Party in the Caribbean! laugh

OP Offline
Thursday is here! That means we get to party again tonight at Bernie's Bar! Drinks! Karaoke! And Mike says that he's got 400 of the great $1 Bernie-Q Wings waiting to go for you tonight! A free Bernie shot every time you sing a song! It's gonna be OFF THE HOOK! laugh

OP Offline
It's Friday, and we're back out of the Dark Ages! Power, Lights, Karaoke Party! Tonight at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm! Happy Hour at the bar during the entire show, and buy 3 local rum drinks and get the 4th one FREE! And if power goes out again we'll take it acapella! laugh

OP Offline
Happy Lobsterfest Recovery Week Everyone!

Karaoke Joe's schedule for this week:

Wednesday June 27th at the Roadkill Bar from 7:30pm-midnight!

Thursday June 28th at Bernie's, just south of the bridge, from 8-Midnight!

Friday June 29th at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm!

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful, fun week! laugh

OP Offline
Wednesday is here again! Time for the best mid-week Karaoke Party on the island! It's all happening at the Roadkill Bar from 7:30-midnight! Rum and top shelf drink specials, Island Dogs on the grill, and the most fun you can have standing up with your clothes on! laugh

OP Offline
Thursday means that the Pre-Weekend Party is back at Bernie's Bar! I've spoken with Mexico, and the power stays ON tonight! Bernie Wings for $1! Free Bernie Shots for every singer! And the best Thursday Karaoke on the island! See ya there! laugh

OP Offline
The Weekend is coming, the Weekend is coming! Friday Night Karaoke Party at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm! Happy Hour Pricing! Drink Specials! Music! Fun! We all made it halfway through the year, let's CELEBRATE! laugh

Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.