Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#441940 07/04/12 02:37 PM
elbert Offline OP
OP Offline
I know this is a phishing scam but whats the rub?
Hello, I am Dr. Davis Hamilton the Director of HMD Foundation, I will like to know if you have the availability for August 8th, 9th and 10th, as i will be bringing 9 Delegates, As i will like to know the lists of your Day Spa Treatments/Services, Please Kindly list the services offer.

Let me know the service you can handle as per day and the numbers of the Delegates you can handle per day, The Spacing between the the delegates as when you can handle each within the 3 dates, And the time for treatment. Also what kind of Credit Card do you accept for payment?
I expect to hear from you.
Dr. Davis Hamilton,
Director, HMD Foundation,
5220 White Road,
Cement City, MI, 49233.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
M
M
The wording is from a non-native speaker. Usually what happens is they want to pay you in full for thousands of dollars of services (hotel rooms, spa services, dive services etc) using a credit card that will check out ok on the machine but is a stolen number. They will want to pay you more than the amount due and ask you to send the remainder of the money to another account and have some cute reason like paying someone a commission for sending them to you. After a few months the bank/credit card company will contact you saying the payment has been disputed and you will find that that card number belongs to a different person and you will have to return the total amount to the bank/credit card company, including the "extra" you sent the people. It is very common and they are never prosecuted. They even give you a bank acct to transfer to but still are never prosecuted.

Cement City, Michigan.
Oh that's a good one.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.