Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
OP Offline
Looks like another beautiful week ahead!

Karaoke Joe's schedule for this week:

Wednesday July 4th at the Roadkill Bar from 7:30pm-midnight!

Thursday July 5th at Bernie's, just south of the bridge, from 8-Midnight!

Friday July 6th at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm!

Everyone to the North is celebrating this week (Canada Day, Independence Day, etc.) Let's do the same! laugh

The Immortal Words Of Socrates: I Drank What?
OP Offline
Happy 4th of July Everyone! We're celebrating American Independence Day tonight at the Roadkill Bar with the best Karaoke Party EVER! Kathy Niemiec's Birthday as well, so in addition to the best All-Belizean Beef hot dogs from Island Dogs, we'll have some of Wade's wonderful Rum Birthday cake! And Lorna Jones' last Karaoke night on the island for awhile! And any U.S. Military Veteran gets a free beer on me! It's gonna be a show to remember! laugh

Last edited by KaraokeJoe; 07/04/12 09:38 AM.

OP Offline
Bernie's Bar is the place to be tonight for the wildest Thursday night Karaoke Party on the island! Free Bernie Shots for every singer, every time they sing! And tuck into some great $1 Wings with special Bernie-Q Sauce! Runs from 8pm-Midnight! The music will be pumping and the Party will ROCK! See ya there! laugh

U
U
Appreciate the recommendation! Let me try it out.

OP Offline
Great, love to see you at a show! laugh

OP Offline
Happy Friday Everyone! We're back tonight at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm for the best Weekend-Starting Karaoke Party in the Caribbean! Happy Hour at the bar during the entire show, and buy 3 local rum drinks and get the 4th one FREE! All the Liquid Courage you need to PARTY like you know you want to! laugh

OP Offline
Happy New Week everyone!

Karaoke Joe's schedule for this week:

Wednesday July 11th at the Roadkill Bar from 7:30pm-midnight!

Thursday July 12th at Bernie's, just south of the bridge, from 8-Midnight!

Friday July 13th at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm!

Time for another fantastic week of music and fun! And you never know, there might just be more celebrity sightings! laugh

OP Offline
Hump Day is back, and that means it's time to let go of any worries from the week and join in the Best Hump Night Karaoke in the Caribbean! It's all happening tonight at the Roadkill Bar, running from 7:30pm to midnight! Island Dogs grilled to perfection by Dan Keeler, fantastic drink specials, and a Karaoke Party that you won't want to end! See ya tonight! laugh

OP Offline
Thursday is here! That means the Karaoke Party is back tonight at Bernie's Bar! Drinks! Wings! Karaoke! A free Bernie shot every time you sing a song! One block south of the bridge, runs from 8pm until midnight! It's gonna be EPIC! laugh

OP Offline
Time again for the best Friday Night Karaoke Party at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm! Happy Hour Pricing! Drink Specials! Celebrity Sightings! Karaoke! This is the place where it all happens! laugh

Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 332 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.