See below for an excerpt of the center part of San Ignacio showing new One Way Streets as of July 14, 2012 12:50 PM.
The directions of the arrows may not be correct since the instructions (about the 6 streets, move to the bottom for the list) I took it from did not clearly state which direction the street was one way! I got the instructions from a flier given to me by a guy at BTL. You can see I still don't know where Church Street is! If I have misinterpreted the direction, please send me an email and reference which number of the 6 you are correcting. Thanks.
STREETS TO BE RE-ROUTED IN SAN IGNACIO
- Burns Avenue: Will be closed to vehicular traffic from its junction with Bullet Tree Road to its junction with Rectory Lane.
- Bullet Tree Road: Will become One-Way From Courts to its junction with Church street (By Quick barber shop.)
- West Street: Will now become one way in the opposite direction, from its junction with Eve Street (in front of Agrotech) to its junction with Rectory Lane.
- Benque Viejo Road: Will become one-way from its junction-with Joseph Andre·ws drive down to its junction with King Street (In front of ICB office.)
- Church Street: Will now become one-way from its junction with Bullet tree Road (by Quick Barber shop) to its junction with Victoria Street.
- Far West Street: will become one way from its junction with West Street to its junction with Eve Street.