Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#44320 09/28/01 09:27 AM
F
OP Offline
F
We leave for QR and Belize in two weeks. Lots of plans made, lots not. One of the things I am still puzzled by is how we get from SP to Xcalak, Mexico. I hear there are lots of boats that will be happy to take us, but where do I find them?

Should I get someone in Xcalak to come down to pick us up, or should I find someone in SP to run us up to Xcalak? Any suggestions?

Also, is Bacalar Chico worth a visit? Could one go from SP early in the morning to Bacalar Chico, then up to Xcalak in the late afternoon?

We have been as far down as Chetumal several times, but never any further south, so my knowledge of BZ logistics isn't up to this challenge, and any suggestions folks might offer would be GREATLY appreciated ;-)

Fennelle

to get from san pedro to xcalak by boat would require a charter. there are no regularly scheduled trips.

see: //AmbergrisCaye.com/thunderbolt

The Thunderbolt can get you there... give em an email at [email protected]

Bacalar chico is quite nice, very deserted up there, makes for a great walk along the beach, picnic, or just hang out spot.

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 10-01-2001).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 120 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.