Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
OP Offline
Happy Monday Everyone! This week marks our 1 year anniversary on the island, and we're going to celebrate by having the Best Karaoke Shows EVER!

Karaoke Joe's schedule for this week:

Wednesday July 18th at the Roadkill Bar from 7:30pm-midnight!

Thursday July 19th at Bernie's, just south of the bridge, from 8-Midnight!

Friday July 20th at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm!

Thank you all for helping Karaoke Joe's become a part of this beautiful island, we could never have done it without you! laugh

The Immortal Words Of Socrates: I Drank What?
OP Offline
It's Wednesday, I'm back to this island I call home, and ready for a Karaoke Party! It's all happening at the Roadkill Bar from 7:30pm until midnight, with Island Dogs, Top Shelf and Local Rum Specials, and the best Wednesday Night Karaoke Party in the Caribbean! laugh

OP Offline
Time to start the weekend early again with Karaoke at Bernie's Bar! Singers can slake their thirst with a Free Bernie Shot for every song that they sing! Runs from 8pm until midnight, it's the best Thursday Night Karaoke Show on the island! laugh

OP Offline
Friday night means Karaoke Night at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm! Happy Hour at the bar during the entire show, and buy 3 local rum drinks and get the 4th one FREE! The weekend starts on the beach with music and FUN! laugh

OP Offline
Hey Folks, just to let people know, due to a number of "Real Life" things going on right now, Karaoke Joe's is going to be cutting back on the number of public and private shows for awhile. We'll still be running a couple of shows a week, and will continue to let everyone know when and where. Huge thanks to Bernie's Sports Bar for having provided a fantastic venue on Thursday nights, we're going to miss you guys! laugh

OP Offline
Happy Week Everyone!
Karaoke Joe's schedule for this week:

Wednesday July 25th at the Roadkill Bar from 7:30pm-midnight!

Friday July 27th at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm!

Looking forward to a fantastic musical week! laugh

OP Offline
Wednesday night this week means Birthday Karaoke at the Roadkill Bar! The island's most talented guitarist Derrick Banos has completed his first year of legal adulthood and is still around to talk about it! Come help him celebrate tonight with the island's Best Hump Day Karaoke Party! Runs from 7:30pm until midnight, this is going to be one to remember! Unless you're Derrick... laugh

OP Offline
It's Friday, and time to kick off the Olympics with some Olympic-Sized Karaoke at the Sea Horse Lounge (formerly Coconuts) at Corona Del Mar from 6-10pm! Happy Hour at the bar during the entire show, and buy 3 local rum drinks and get the 4th one FREE! Time to GO FOR THE GOLD! laugh

OP Offline
Good morning folks. After much thought, I've decided to stop running shows here and concentrate on the things I need to get done and the things I actually came here to accomplish. It has not been an easy decision, as there's a part of me that really loves running the shows for you all, but it's time for me to refocus. I want to thank the Roadkill Bar, Sea Horse Lounge, Bernie's Bar, and every other venue on the island that has allowed us to bring our particular brand of crazy fun to you all. But most importantly I want to thank all of you here, who have supported us, encouraged us, followed the shows, stayed up late singing with us, and making it the wonderful, fun experience it has been. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate you always.

Nooooooo, that's too bad....We will miss your shows!.....Let us know what you're up to next.....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.