Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
OP Offline
B
4 more days till we'll head for Ambergrise Caye. First time for me, second time for my honey. So what is the MOST fun thing any of you every did while in San Pedro? Come on, let it rip, spill your guts, we want to hear from YOU........ :-)

[This message has been edited by Barefoot girl (edited 10-04-2001).]

B
B
The most fun thing we did:
Here it goes....
Totally dorky...

We enjoyed all the things AC has that Baton Rouge does NOT!

Amazing snorkeling...deep sea fishing...laid back...NO TRAFFIC...lobster fest...beach picnics...kind people...wonderful scenery...BELIKINS...dusty streets...way too much lobster...yet, not enough lobster...cabbies in old mini-vans....golf carts on the main roads...

I guess my point here is - There are so many wonderful things... everyone on this board will have their most fun thing they absolutely love...

The thing is it is ALL "the most fun"!

However... if you sit back, and watch the world of AC go by...it all becomes something you absolutely must have on a visit!!!

And I must recommend the cabbies in the mini-vans, at least once!!!

[This message has been edited by BillandJeanne (edited 10-04-2001).]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Besides buying a house on a whim...
The best thing about AC was just sitting in some of the bars, (Crazy Canucks), drinking wonderful tropical drinks, meeting some of the coolest people in the world, and totally relaxing. The smells, the sounds, the smiles, just let them take over.
But our highlight is always a snorkle up at the north end. Very peaceful, not crowded, just hold hands and glide.
One night, walk with your honey out on a dock, lay down and look up at the stars. Amazing!
And for the ultimate rush-- buy a house on a whim!
Have fun!!!!!

Getting up in time to be out at the end of a dock when the sun comes up.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
KC Offline
What ScubaLdy said..... plus having a steaming cup of coffee in hand. [Linked Image]

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
JUST BEING THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

Rent a golf cart and EXPLORE the island!!!! Early afternoon, go to the Playador, have a drink and work your way south stopping at every bar you come across (beach side) until you get to Fido's or Paradise....or all the way to the Palapa!!! And EVERYTHING listed above!! C

Beach BarBQ with fresh catch.
Night snorkeling at Hol Chan.

ONE THING??? Hell, my trip report took 7 days to write! If you do all the things we did, you will be happy, tired, hungover, satiated, and full! Look up my trip report and read... [Linked Image]

J
J
Breakfast at Estel's by the Sea (Cheese Omelet, Bacon and Fryjacks) at sunrise. Nothing beats watching the sunrise from Estel's by the Sea. Also, dinner at Capricorn followed by the boat ride at night back to the north end for some pretty amazing stars and night sky.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.