Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
JmHanna Offline OP
OP Offline
I beg the regulars on this board to Please stay in contact with us as long as possible.
We need the moral support plus we can help if someone needs it.
Jim

Jim
Jim, we are with you and all of our friends there on the island, if you need something special, email us at [email protected]
Prayers are with you all... Rick

R
R
Jim,

I talked with Lori earlier in the day and she was headed to town and then home to get ready. Hope our little yellow house will hold up.

All the best and stay dry. I will keep monitoring the board as things develop while you all get some sleep. All the best from the Czech Republic.

Reed

Reed Purdy
D
D
Jim, we will be checking the board frequently.We have many friends on the island as well as the mainland and we are worried about all of you! Let us know if we can do anything. Rick and Cheri, you gus are great!!1

Ron

Right here Jimbo. I'll be at Royal Palms. Workin on getteing my radios charged. Can't find the charger. Anybody have a Hummingbird Charger?

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
I will be right here and with you.
If you need a call placed in the United States to give relatives information, Post their number and message here, I will be happy to make the call for you to relay the message. My prayers are for you.

Dare To Deviate
Tim....Gary has a charger.

Miss ya tons!
Tammy

Jim,
Agree with Tim...will be charging everything that can be charged this morning. Sounds like there will be a bunch here at Royal Palms. Chap will be here with me; Judy and R.B. at Trish's; possibly Cal and Amanda at Dee's (behind me).
So, here's a big hug to you and Ana for moral support. You have my numbers.

B
B
Marty and all who watch this topic and board: I've been lurking for about a year here b/c of the sheer enjoyment of the apparent beauty of AC. Someday I will pack up my hubby, fly away from landlocked Iowa and come to visit your beautiful island.

Our prayers are with you as Iris approaches. If there is anything at all we can do for you up here in the Midwest, please let me know.

L
L
Pam, saw your post that mentioned my parents,RB and Judy. Mom indicated last night when I talked with her that they might try and leave if it looked bad> do you know if they did? Is anyone able to leave at this point? Will be thinking of you all, know it was rough last time. Please let me know if I can do anything from here. Prayers are with you all. Lisa

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.