Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
REST IN PEACE

frown no words.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

So very sad! He was such a good guy and will be missed!

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!

I first met Captain Jeff right here on this board before my first visit to the island over 10 years ago. Turns out we were both going to be here at the same time so we arranged to share a fishing trip. I had never been fishing like this and had not fished at all for decades.

We 'hooked' up at Estell's dock in the morning, Pete was our captain, and by the end of the trip we were already friends. Over the years we have shared hundreds of meals, thousands of laughs and smiles and dozens of fishing trips. On one of these many trips, he looked over at me and said, "Steve, your don't suck at this as much as you used to.". I thought Pete was going to fall off the boat.

One morning we were having breakfast at Estell's and this beautiful, long, lean, lovely girl walked by in one of the smallest black bikinis I have ever seen. As I watched her walk away from me he said, "Steve, why are you looking at that guy's ass?". I replied "There was a guy with her??". Jeff laughed so hard he dropped his fork.

Jeff was running www.fishingsanpedro.com as sort of a hobby. When times got a little lean for me here, he asked me to take it over. He just gave it to me. A gift I did not expect or ask for, just gave it to me. That is the kind of man he was. Ready to help someone help themselves.

I am really going to miss him.

[email protected] to book your fishing trips.
S
S
...taking a moment here to give a huge thanks for having had the supreme pleasure of knowing Captain Jeff... A stand up guy, one of the most positive people I've met in my life and one of our all time favorite customers here at Rojo Lounge over the years. Tight lines on your journey Captain, we're going to miss you.

P
P
WOW. ROUGH NEWS. SAN PEDRO LOSES ONE OF IT'S FINEST AMBASSADORS. I'M CERTAIN HE'D SAY HE HAD A GOOD LIFE, BUT STILL VERY SAD. CAP LOCKS IN HIS HONOUR.

Oh no! May God bless. He will be missed.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
What a great picture of a great guy. He will definitely be missed.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

T
T
wow... much much to soon. You will be missed Captain.

E
E
I met Capt Jeff when he first arrived on the island. We didnt always agree but I respected him, R.I.P. Jeff.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 292 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.