Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Hey everyone,
Has anyone ever stayed at or know anything about Tropica Belize Resort on San Pedro. My boyfriend and I have reservations there at the end of December and we are trying to find out info. Thanks for the response.
Brandi

D
D
Tropica is located about 1 1/2 miles south of San Pedro. They have a great bar , a nice resteraunt, and a really nice strech of beach. Pete, the General manager is a great guy, Douglas and Beverly who work in the bar and resturaunt are wonderful! You should have a great time there. They also have a nice pool and Deck.

C
C
You can view the lodging on this webpage. It gave me a few pictures and even their menu. I plan to stay there from 11-01, with a group of 30. I will write you when I get back from my trip and tell how I rate it.

Carrie Bee
B
OP Offline
B
Thank you so much for your response Diveron and CarrieBee, I really appreciate it!

CarrieBee that would be awsome if you would write me and let me know how your trip goes! Hope you have a blast!

-Brandi

K
K
My husband and I have stayed there twice and really enjoyed it. Although last year we really noticed a lot more boat traffic off the beach so swimming and snorkling were a bit a of a problem. We about got hit by a boat not far off the beach! We looked up and we were in his wake. Town is walking distance...about 20 minutes. The staff has always treated us well and set up some tours for us. We like that it's more quiet and less people than some of the resorts closer to town and they do have a really nice beach. We hope you have a great time!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.