Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Very cool series of photos and descriptive text of a bike ride from dowtown south...

This morning we decided to point our bikes southward. We usually ride north simply because it means avoiding all the bumpy cobblestone streets in town that make me wish I had never sold my full-suspension mountain bike in the US, but it gets boring always going the same way. And going south proved to be an excellent choice...

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos on the BeBelize Blog

Very nice Emily....If you make the trip in the future be sure and let your neighbors in Holiday Lands know.....We'd enjoy entertaining you & Barry......We have the Lone Star Cantina, Athens Gate, Pelican Reef Villas, these are all lovely stops for a drink and poolside food......The Marco Gonzales site uncovers new and exciting artifacts weekly (Jan Brown can provide the details).....Feel free to get in touch with me as I would enjoy joining you for a behind the scenes tour. AND most of all keep writing we really enjoy your adventures.....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
D
D
Kind of eerie, I think I saw maybe two people in all the photos.

I live south and trust me, it isn't that quiet down here. I saw at leat 20 bikes sunday morning at 7am!

P
P
Bear 'n Em's blogs are the best.

Originally Posted by PSUhorty
Bear 'n Em's blogs are the best.

Well thank you bud, but I'll not take credit for someone elses wonderful efforts; I belive you mean Barry, Emily's husband?

I may blog at some point (I sense a shudder in some board regulars minds) but it will be after considerably more experince and after I stop making mistakes... smile

Originally Posted by Bear
[quote=PSUhorty]
I may blog at some point (I sense a shudder in some board regulars minds) but it will be after considerably more experince and after I stop making mistakes... smile

Heheh, that doesn't stop me! grin

My Barry is called "Bear" on the top of the blog ("Belize it or not...Bear and Em in Belize") and by his family and friends also.

Thanks for the nice comments, folks!

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
Bear if you start writing a blog I'm going to need a bigger dictionary.......

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
...My Barry is called "Bear" on the top of the blog ("Belize it or not...Bear and Em in Belize") and by his family and friends also.

Gah! See Em...more mistakes. The blog is a long way off grin

JudyAnn...I aint got the goll durndest ideer whatchur talkin 'bout...

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 227 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.