Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#446024 09/06/12 10:44 PM
M
OP Offline
M
We are now ready to supply the Concept Smoke Screen for sale in Belize. Additionally, besides other products, we offer the Concept Sonic Barrier, which is 125db sound at ear piercing frequencies. We will be accepting appointments for demonstrations of this equipment from 18th of September. Please PM for more details. This will stop intruders dead in their tracks. Here is another link www.smoke-screen.com and www.smoke-screen.co.uk Lots of cool videos and this is now available in Belize. It can prevent burglaries and raids. Manufactured in the U.K.

Concept Smoke Screen > Suppliers and Installers of Security Smoke and Security Fog Products
www.smoke-screen.com
Concept Smoke Screen, leading manufacturer, supplier and installer of the Smoke Screen security smoke and security fog generators. Our security smoke and security fog will help prevent loss from your premises and has applications for warehouse security, office security and retail security.

E
E
Not too many takers. I wonder why ?

It'll bust wide open once they release the ganja-pro smoke module Ernesto...just pick up the perps at Marina's, they'll be the ones with red eyes and the arm load of English KitKats...well if they can even get off the floor...

P
P
KitKats?!?!? where..............

Phil #446634 09/14/12 09:16 AM
Gee Phil, any number of small stores, SuperBuy, I think, Marinas. I'll be honest my wife is the addict and seems to be able to find them all over. Also because these are the English version, the chocolate is superior to that used in the US.

P
P
Chunky?

Cant say I've ever seen a chunky KitKat Phil..but I remember Chunky's as a kid

Village market across the bridge sometimes have the chunky kit kats.
I bought one there about a month ago and now they've disappeared.
seems they come in waves, as with all the candy except snickers and milky way. You can always get those.
Haven't been able to find sweet tarts for three months now.
I'm addicted to those things.

B
B
My wife ate all the Kit Kat's at The Village Store

That explains a lot. She the one responsible for the demise of the white chocolate kit kats too?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.