Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
SCRIVIC Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend the best/least expensive travel from Ramon's to Mambo's for about 25 people? I would need their e-mail address and/or their phone number if anyone has it.

I did a search but all I could find was the Boatward Ferry Schedule.

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide!

You might ask em at Mambos.
[email protected]

OK....what is Mambo's?????

KC Offline
Mambo's is the restaurant at Mata Chica.

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
S
SCRIVIC Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks for your help, Marty! I have been e-mailing the people at Mambo's and they have been really helpful. They advised me of a $250 US flat rate fee for the round trip ride and I was just trying to see if I could find it cheaper with someone else.

J
JMK Offline
J
Mambos is an amazing, amazing place! If you can't get a boat that's big enough to accomodate your entire party, SWIM! It is definitely worth it. Oh and make sure you get the molten chocolate cake for dessert.

The Rum Punch Sailboat
George Eily
He is easy to find when you arrive
Jim

Jim
S
SCRIVIC Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Pier Lounge-

Thanks for your reply!

Do you have an e-mail address for him or know where I could get more info?

I was first told the flat rate fee would be $250 and now it's $260 to get from Ramon's to Mambo (and back) and that was on a water taxi but if there is something better out there then we may consider it instead.

S
SCRIVIC Offline OP
OP Offline
S
JMK - Is the molten chocolate cake the souffle' that you are talking about? If it is, then we do have that on our little menu we will provide to our guests.

What else did you have? Any appetizers? Anything I should be aware of to definitely order or not order?

KC Offline
Well, just for fun I'll throw a wrench into this mix... Only take the water taxi about half that far (or less) and stop at Capricorn for dinner. Cheaper water taxi ride (they have one that will pick you up, but I don't know how many it will carry, and I don't know the cost), and the food, in my opinion, is exceedingly better than Mambo. No, I don't have any *interest* in Capricorn, other than eating there. For dinner for 20+, they may cut you a good deal on the water taxi -- but maybe not, too. It's worth checking out. The last person we took to Belize said the other day, "I'd go back to Ambergris, JUST to have that seafood pasta at Capricorn."

Just an idea!

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 178 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.