Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Rick and I will be doing our annual benefit on Nov. 3rd. at the Hideaway Hotel. Donations accepted for food-bar b q, beans, potatoe salad etc...will also be doing haircuts on the patio-donations also for Placencia!! Pool party, swimming relays for kids, games for adults...Twister (should be interesting) horse shoes, LIVE MUSIC (bring your instrument if you play one) and anything else we can think of! If anyone out there has something they can donate for a raffle, please email us at [email protected] HEY could we raffle off Basil Jones??? KIDDING!!!! Spread the word and PLEASE COME FOR PLACENCIA!!!! Any $$$ donations made from the states can be given at the "Home Page" THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT and Angel Blessings to you all!! C&R P.S. just found out we will be selling raffle tickets for a great prize!!!

[This message has been edited by rickcheri (edited 10-14-2001).]

OP Offline
BAREFOOT...can we get a commitment from you to play????? PLEASE????? And Dale, Casey and Keith, and "Pineapple"???????

D
D
love to come arriving ac nov 3,what do you need?

OP Offline
ANYTHING for the cause!!! And anything you can donate to the Saga Society, also!!! But if something comes up, i'll let you know! We may need someone to keep an eye on the kids during swimming relays....am going to get ribbons for prizes!!! Thanks for asking!! C&R

OP Offline
More info coming!!!

OP Offline
We now will put all proceeds towards the building of new homes in the Placencia area.

They cost $400US. for a 16x24 ft. house, all built by the menonites, such a great jestor from the menonites... We have the first one, is there any one else.

We have some checks coming to us now, for this effort.. Lets get on the band wagon, and make this happen..

We hope to build at least 6 houses for the people there...

Thanks, Rick

OP Offline
!!

I'll be donating more prints to the Placencia fundraiser that will be at The Hideaway. If anyone wants to see my newly updated website (though, always unfinished and under construction) the web address is http://www.caribbean-colors.com Right now I'm subletting Amy Brown's apartment, beachfront, between The Palms and The Belizean Reef, first floor. In December I'll be moving to The John Greif apartments right next door to BCs. Stop in to my place and say hi (always messy and stacked with art)! My daughter and I are opening an art gallery on Caye Caulker for this tourist season(hopefully we will have everything in place this week). We have the space already leased, but we're still under renovation. Its located on Front Street just to the left of the main peir, in the same building as Emy's Store.
--Silk

OP Offline
Thank you--
WE are getting checks as we speak, we want to build at least 6 homes or more for the people in the south, lets do this folks, I know its not the island, but it is Belize...
you can email us at [email protected]
If you have any questions. Thanks you all...
Rick

I'll be there. Don't know about the rest though.

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.