Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Sangria Sunday Brunch

[Linked Image]

I've never understood why new businesses choose to use the name of an existing Belize business. Black Orchid Resort and the Black Orchid restaurant in Burrell Boom have been around for years and are pretty well known by Belizeans and many visitors.

S
S
The Burrell Boom Restaurant isn't well-known on Ambergris Caye

E
E
Just what is your point, Lan ?

If I started logging on to this forum as Ernie B, and maybe you could figure it out, Ernie.

Lan, I agree....The truth of the matter is we simply did not know. Well, we were aware of the Resort however, had no idea they were calling themselves a restaurant as well..... And now incorporated for more than 5 years with the legal name.....coupled with the expense and other marketing going along with it.....We decided to take our chances. We hope to create an image for ourselves as a premier dining destination in San Pedro......Please come and join us at the Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge....We'd enjoy hearing what you think.....Or simply check us out at www.blackorchidrestaurant.com ....

Last edited by Judyann H.; 12/05/12 02:20 PM.

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
A Friendly Reminder; Please join us tomorrow at the Black Orchid Restaurant in San Pedro for our Sangria Sunday Brunch Buffet...Tomorrows buffet items include; Ham & Cheese Baked Omelet, Sausage, Bacon, Potato Pancakes, Lasagna, Baguettes, Beef Carving Station, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Cake and lots of other goodies. Includes your first glass of Sangria and lots of fun socializing....$55BZD includes tax.....Hope to see you there!

Hello Dear Message Board viewers, friends & family.....This Sunday we will offer our Sangria Sunday Special as a complimentary glass of our Signature Sangria.....Serving Breakfast & Lunch from 9a-2p with a glass of Sangria......We hope to see you there.....

Tomorrow Sunday the 3rd is another Sangria Sunday Brunch at the Black Orchid Restaurant.....If you would like breakfast or lunch between 9a & 2pm before the Big Game, come and join us. A glass of Sangria on us......

M
M
We LOVE The Black Orchid on Ambergris, and HIGHLY recommend it. Simply gorgeous, amazing food and wonderful owners!!

We love the Black Orchid in Burrell Boom as well, and visit it when on the mainland. Great name and both are completely wonderful.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 130 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.