M
M

J
J
excellent!

C
C
Originally Posted by doggirl
You might be seeing this story on the big screen at the Paradise Theater in a year or two.

I doubt that wink He's a legend in his own mind and no one else's

M
M
Nah. He is pretty much a legitimate legend now. The international media attention would be the clearest indication.

C
C
Originally Posted by MacGyver
Nah. He is pretty much a legitimate legend now. The international media attention would be the clearest indication.

I guess they changed the definition of legend since yesterday wink

PS A six toes sloth can garner the attention of the international media under the right circumstances laugh

Well if its true he has 6000 hours of recordings I think there could be some embarrassing stuff ahead for those recorded.

Gaz

M
M
Originally Posted by clover
Originally Posted by MacGyver

I guess they changed the definition of legend since yesterday wink

PS A six toes sloth can garner the attention of the international media under the right circumstances laugh

Living Legend: someone who is extremely famous while they are alive (Macmillan Dictionary, 2012)

You and I are not "extremely famous" enough to be featured in magazine articles and international news programs. You could probably get into Player Haters International though. Ding Dong.

C
C
Take some x lax dude.

He's already on page 4 with the monday night football scores...

I have to say as being a tourest i have been to ambergis caye 10 times in the last four years. And in those travels I have be friended a local family whom takes care of my property. And two years ago I first hand witnessed the corruption of the police in San Pedro as I watched a local friend get arrested for something he did not do one night as I was with him. I'm sure if I an other expzats were not there he would have got a beating.Instead they charged him and took him to jail no matter what all the witnesses said. At 3.00 Am He called me at motel to tell me is was out and walking home. And I said to him how? And he said to me he had to pay off the officer so he cold be let loose.Just another thought that maybe John Mcafee is not as all everyone think he is. Corruption in police and goverment in Belize I belive is alive and well but those who live there may want to turn a blind eye to it all. I think John has a lot to be listened to.Look deep into what he has to say.

M
M
Originally Posted by clover
Take some x lax dude.

I shall. And I'll offer the proof upon your face.

Page 15 of 35 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 34 35

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.