Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#452020 11/27/12 08:50 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

One of Ambergris Caye's much-beloved restaurants re-opened the day after Thanksgiving, and -- of course -- we were there. Ens and Cheri are our neighbors, and not only that, they really know how to do barbeque right. Although we don't eat a lot of meat under normal circumstances, when we want to indulge our inner carnivores, nothing but the Lazy Croc will do.

They're starting out simple with their basic menu of pulled pork, ribs, chicken, and a few sides. Prices are the same as before, and there is a choice of four sides with your meal. A limited drink menu is included but no desserts. They told us they might add to the menu again over time, but wanted to begin again with the basics. Makes sense to us! Prices are in Belize dollars (divide by two for USD), and only cash is accepted.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see LTOS more photos on the BeBelize Blog

Great blog post Emily! My mouth is watering. Very nice pic of you too

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

A
A
Yes! The closing of the Lazy Croc has long been lamented in my household. Looking forward to my BBQ fix in Feb.

Originally Posted by seashell
Great blog post Emily! My mouth is watering. Very nice pic of you too

Thanks! If you look closely, you can see that the very top left photo on the headline portion of our blog was taken at the Lazy Croc, in 2010, to be exact. One of our favorite places on the island for sure!

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
I am so looking forward to a Lazy Croc bbq. But you guys are torturing me with descriptions! Especially after I went to another favorite joint, Robins and they ran out of jerk chicken and curry chicken. Bah, fresh fish AGAIN.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.