Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#452496 12/01/12 08:44 PM
OP Offline
Hi all
we have a number of brand new never used kayaks for sale - already in country, price includes gst/all duty etc - does not include paddles or lifevests or transport. We're based in Placencia and we are transporting some kayaks up to San Pedro in the next few weeks or so and can bundle the transport to make it cheaper for everyone. Company is Sandhill ltd, I am representing this company - some of you will know me as Anna from Mathieu's Delicatessen on Middle Street (which we have moved as a business to Robert's Grove, Placencia) and I also work with Robert's Grove and their diving business here.

Please check out the links below for photos and specs, best prices depend on quantity - these prices are 30% discount, we can work on that for quantity orders.

Kiwi Kayak's Kayaki model (single) - suggested retail px USD 858 - we can offer a 30% discount bringing the price to $600US
Kiwi Kayak's Kopapa model (single)- suggested retail px USD 902 - we can offer a 30% discount bringing the price to $630US
Kiwi Kayak's Lobo model (single)- suggested retail px USD 952 - we can offer a 30% discount bringing the price to $666US
Kiwi Kayak's Aurora model (single) - suggested retail px USD 1231 - we can offer a 30% discount bringing the price to $861US

The Clear bottomed Kayaks are also made by Kiwi. The kayaks are half canoe and half sit-on-top kayak with modular transparent hulls. They are best suited for clear, calm, coastal waters. . See them here:

Kiwi ClearKayak Atlantis model (single) - suggested retail px USD1612 - we can offer a 30% discount bringing the price to $1128
Kiwi ClearKayak Caribe model (single) - suggested retail px USD2050 - we can offer a 30% discount bringing the price to $1435US
Kiwi ClearKayak Calypso model (double) - suggested retail px USD2098 - we can offer a 30% discount bringing the price to $1468US

feel free to email me on [email protected], check out our website at Sandhill Belize or PM me with any questions.

Anna Williams

Hi Anna
I miss seeing your smiling face as I cruise down into town. You may want to contact Leisa Mercer at Grand Caribe - they send a lot of people to me and have often asked to just keep some kayaks at their resort. BTW - she is a very nice lady.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 323 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.