BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#453245 12/11/12 08:17 AM
F
OP Offline
F
Been several years since I was there.Stayed down by the spit at "Sea Dreams"....best vaction I have ever had....great people ,,,good food ,,,great atmosphere.
Haywood & Hedi were great hosts.
I truly miss not being able to go back......but with the dingdong we got running this Country over here it's gonna be awhile looks like to me.
Late at nite in my dreams I find myself setting on the concrete bulkhead down at the spit catching Tarpon & Snappers before daylight.Putting those snappers in a pan with water,green,red & yellow peppers,onions salt & pepper with habana sauce amd steaming them for breakfest....great great memories of a great great place with great people...man o man how I miss it.
I live on the Outer Islands on North Carolina...USA...Hatteras to be exact....feels like home at CC
Rick Caton
Hatteras,NC USA
www.customsoundcharters.com

I know how you feel. I live in NC and lived in Nags head in the 80's moved to San Pedro Belize in 08 moved back to take care of my mother. Looking to move back to Belize and I will probably end up in CC. I would consider Hatteras as I always loved in and my xhusband is from Hyde County so I have a love for Ocracoke island but I have found Belize to be my home. I look at Belize like I use to look at Avon, Buxton or Hatteras. Good to see that others from the OBX look at Belize like I do. It really is home for me I hope to move back soon.

mary

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day