E
sober up Tim.

A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by Tim Callanan
Who are you,
Do you actually care, are you making money off this? I am not sure this I a way
To solve the case. I really feel for the family and community that were a part of his everyday life and considered him as family.
This is tragic and they are working on solving the case . I don't know if you have a motive $ .
This is a tourist type of board and this will effect the lively hoods of many.
Really ,is this the place ?

You are right, this is a tourist board. You do know that John has shed a very unpleasant light on your country? You can let him continue to bad mouth you and disrupt the livelihood you need - or you can take your fight to the next level and talk about it on my board and expose his fraud ass. You are the people who know what is in the know.

I have not made a nickle. I do care. My only motivation is to seek justice for the Faull family and help you keep cruise ships from cancelling your port.

My address is above - I don't even run ads. Help me and help the Faull family.

A
OP Offline
A
I get the vibe of this board. I like it, it's all good. You know the members and locals - we all mutually benefit by moving this topic to http://john-mcafee.com help me by circling the wagons and getting your people to tell your side of the story. My site will be getting thousands of readers soon. The name alone is great for SEO. I will even run FREE ads for your companies. I want NOTHING except the true version of events.

I will be running ads in your local papers very soon. I need your locals to say what really happened.

I expect the OP will be receiving legal notice about the domain name since JM will have a legal claim to that name, you would of been better to call it JusticeForGreg.com or something like that as you are now opening yourself up for legal action should JF challenge your use of his name and trying to piggy back from his name.

Last edited by Gaz Cooper; 01/22/13 12:43 AM.

you are really setting yourself up for legal action from Not only John but you are also Using the McAfee Anti Virus LOGO on your site so expect legal notice from them too since they have nothing to do with McAfee other than the name of the company which you are dragging into this too, NOT SMART AT ALL.

I do hope you have lots of money for when they sue you

As for the locals to tell you what really happened

THEY DON'T KNOW

Its all rumor and speculation.

Last edited by Gaz Cooper; 01/22/13 12:48 AM.
Exactly, there are only 2 people that know what actually transpired. John McAfee and the man he murdered, Mr. Faull.
PS John if you read this PLEASE sue me...

Originally Posted by Baba
you cannot copyright a proper name, otherwise all the Ronald McDonalds in the world would never be able to write a check,get a drivers license or sign a document. You can register it as a trademark but there are different rules that apply.

Im not talking about copyright

The logo on the site is trademarked

The name John McAfee is just a name for example the site http://johnmcafee.com/ is owned by a guy called John McAfee so there is no issue there however the OP is not called JM so has no right to use that name, try registering a famous persons name and see how quikly it will be taken away from you if that person makes a claim on it.

Long gone are the days where you could do that.

He's unequivocally correct on the McAfee logo. ..

The Logo is identical to the Intel trademarked one, you can hardly see any difference if there is indeed any.

But either way its his problem

I seriously doubt he wants to face the roomful of $1000 an hour NY attorneys that Intel will send to federal court to show him there is very little distinction...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.