Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I believe they will use the legal term "colorable imitation" to make his life and net worth miserable...

PS You should add a comments section on the site...

H
H
Sorry for the bad info. That site was up and running a few days ago when last I looked. I'm glad to see you have opened a new one to keep this ball in the air. The site I mentioned earlier started out to be a discussion regarding SP police drunken beating of three locals, and kind of morphed into talking about the perceived mishandling of the Faull murder.
It seems that some people think the police are withholding information from the public, while others believe that they are either too stupid or unmotivated to have gathered much to begin with.

A
OP Offline
A
The logo is fine. Intel will change their logo to separate the stench of McAfee. Visually similar logo's can cause controversy and law suits. john-mcafee.com is not a business.
The first step would be a legal take down notice, which I have not received.

As for the name, you can not copyright a proper name.

The site is only a few days old and is already generating close to 800 hits a day. I have another blog online and it generates about 800 hits as well. The original blog spiked to over 10,000 hits when Dateline did their expose.

I am aware that a comment section does not appear on the front page, you need to click the article name and then you have a comments section.

Witnesses will come forward, people will start talking about their experiences with his dope and when the money dries up his pubescent call girls will tell the truth about their ages and experiences. It's a waiting game.

In the mean time you are aware that you have a pimp in your town selling children to tourists. He is a prime topic of conversation. He should not escape his 15 minutes of fame.

A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by Baba
The board Nazi's have moved your thread... Can't say anything bad about San Pedro. Next they will lock this thread. Who is the alleged pimp?

His name is Evaristo "Paz" Novelo AKA: Paz or Pazoso and is the owner of Lover's bar in Orange Walk. He is the man responsible for pimping children to McAfee as early as late 2008 when John began his relocation to Belize.

Easy on the so called "board Nazis." Marty does a magnificent job of making this forum available. I suspect he spends quite a bit of time and not an insubstantial amount of money on it. I fully support his right to do with it as he wishes. Having said that, Thank You, Marty and F John McAfee...

S
S
Something should be pointed out, this is not the John McAfee Message Board it's the Ambergris Caye Message Board. McAfee's not here man! No one is trying to hide anything, posts are usually only removed when they get into the realm of utter bullshit, libel, hate, personal attacks and spam (spam comes in many forms.)

Most people are sick and tired hearing the name Mcafee, the Macaphytes and their detractors. Someone has created a site and hopefully it will become the centre of all this discussion instead of here on the message board.

It should also be noted that posting libelous information on the message board puts the proprietor at risk (this has been discussed in depth before and doesn't need to be rehashed). While we may all agree with the accusations above they are still libelous and this is not the forum for them to be posted. If you wish to take on the liability of posting them on your own site all the power to you but enough people have been hurt by McAfee and Marty doesn't need or deserve to be one of them.

(That's kind way of asking you to delete them please.)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
A
OP Offline
A
You can ignore the problem and hope it goes away. You can hope that 5 more cruise ships wont cancel. You can hope your condo's get rented, you houses sell. And you can pretend the person responsible is not part of the problem.

Or.. you can speak up, do something about it and make a difference.

So far the story McAfee spins is - your entire government is corrupt. People are openly selling kids for sex.

When McAfee moved to Belize, crime was very low. Cops not so corrupt. I believe when he moved in to town, crime went up, bath salts flooded the streets and he bought every cop he could.

My site is a place to address those issues.

S
S
Originally Posted by AcapulcoKevin
My site is a place to address those issues.
Exactly my point.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 293 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.