Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
OP Offline
P
Any information on getting an Iphone 4S unlocked in San Pedro. My mistake in thinking it was unlocked and now I am here and need to get it done. I did search but between all the posts about buying and selling and other various topics where Iphone is discussed, I cannot find any current information. I wrote Hazzyy an email but have received no response.

Please help.

Janice

Last edited by champion; 01/24/13 12:27 PM.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol

You can get it unlocked for about $150 Bz in one day. Send me a PM if you want the contact info.

M
M
BTL on Middle Street sells new sim cards for $44BZ with a local number. They cut the sim card for free. The Internet Cafe on front street can unlock your IPhone. We paid $75BZ a week ago. They need to keep the phone for about 6 hours. Then you can add minutes to your number online at www.ezetop.com in $5BZ increments. If you dial the US make sure to dial 10101991 plus the 10 digit phone number to receive the lowest rate. Evenings after 6 pm and weekends are the cheapest way to call.

Double check your telephone number with the BTL agent because we were inadvertently given the wrong number and donated $50BZ in phone credit to a stranger.

P
OP Offline
P
Thanks for the board responses and PMs.

Did you get it solved, if so how, so we all know?

P
OP Offline
P
Not solved yet, but didn't want to post what a ninny I am not wanting to go to town in the rain. Rather do without the phone. Once it is unlocked, I will report in with results and cost. Sorry I should have manned up and posted that in my thank you post.

Janice

P
P
You can buy a factory unlock service on eBay for $5-10 US. Just purchase the unlock, then send them your IMEI. They work their magic, then send you an email once the unlock is done. From there, just sync your iPhone with iTunes, and you will be all set. At least, that is how it worked for me - I just unlocked an iPhone 3GS for use with Digicell and had no problems.

The whole ebay process is a bit odd - after the unlock the seller deleted the transacation from ebay. I don't really know why, but I know that it worked and is way cheaper than having someone else do it!

Don't you have to prove you own the phone? Just having the phone in your possession shouldn't be enough. Or is it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 292 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.