Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
OP Offline
C
Can anyone recommend a great mechanic on the island for golf cart repairs? I have an electric club car, that is in need of some brake repairs, and a couple other minor things. I'd like to get a local recommendation of someone that is reliable and reasonable. Any contact information would be helpful. Thank you!

I use Terence (Sean) Keating. Don't have his phone number off hand, but his shop is across the street from Ramon's. It's a big fenced in yard with a house and shop next to the house...you can't miss it. Very knowledgable and does a great job. His email address is: [email protected]

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
I use Francisco at FC's aluminium. 226 2252. Always reasonable and I'm very satisfied with his work.

D
D
rolando he is a great mechanic he fix the golfcart for monchos golf cart rental u can find him there

sanpedro
R
R
Does Sean work on Carts? His office phone is 226-2596. If you need his cell PM me. I thought he only works on ATV's but I could be mistaken.

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
R
R
Francisco is a good guy and if I had a cart I would try him.

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
I
I
I've used Francisco at FC's and agree he does good work. Also a guy that was recommended to me by two different people, Chris at 621-7687. I had a flat and he came to pick up the wheel and tire, replaced both and had it back together in just a few hours. Nice guy and very reasonable price.

Originally Posted by ragman
Does Sean work on Carts? His office phone is 226-2596. If you need his cell PM me. I thought he only works on ATV's but I could be mistaken.

He definitely works on carts.....rebuilt mine from top to bottom.........front to rear.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Know a few people that will only use Sean Keating for their vehicles.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

T
T
I would use f.c.'s or Sean, see who can help you . They are probably really busy since this is busy season.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.