Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
WWIII Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I am planning on coming to AC in March and would like to do some real estate shopping. Looking for a good agent. We are looking for a 2 to 3 bedroom house on the water (ocean side). Plan is to take over a rental for about 5 years and then move in permanently. Not apposed to north end.

S
S
Josh Buettner at Seaside Real Estate came highly recommended when we were buying our condo 2 years ago AND we were not disappointed. He seemed to understand our needs. He didn't push us to buy something that wasn't right for us. The office is right across from Fido's. Website: www.ambergrisrealestate.com, email: [email protected]
phone 501-226-4545

A
A
Diane Campbell has been on the island for more than 20 years. I would contact her.

Kyle Thomas at Coldwell Banker by the Airport was our Realtor and I highly recommend him.

Hon Offline
Amanda Syme at Sunrise Realty. ...and I think you're going to get a lot of 'bests'. Most people have only worked with one or two agents and if they had successful transactions, then they will naturally think their agent is best smile

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Thanks for the recommendations!

L
L
Kyle Thomas from Coldwell hands down the best

W
WWIII Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Thanks for all of the post. I have been interested in the 18 Degrees property. Does anyone know anything about this home. I have spoke with the owner and he seem to be a very nice guy(he lives in the USA)

Wes

K
K
WWW3 ...if you PM me the guys contact info, I will make sure it gets listed so you can buy it.

W
WWIII Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Keller
WWW3 ...if you PM me the guys contact info, I will make sure it gets listed so you can buy it.

It is listed with Sunrise Realty. Sorry I didn't mention that before.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.