Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#45781 11/25/01 09:23 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Isla Bonita Elementary School in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye is looking for any type of donations. We are a new school (2 years old) here to provide a higher education to Belizian students to better prepare them for their life in Belize. We would greatly appreciate any donations you could offer (money, toys for christmas, educational toys, books, lego, puzzles, coloring books, pens, crayons, paper, folders, smoke detectors, dry erase markers, fire extinguishers and anything else that could help in the education of these students.
Please email me with any questions.
Thank you for your help,
[email protected]

#45782 11/27/01 02:50 PM
Was reading your online plea for help this morning.
I am trying to plan a trip to AC. I am a very active 73yo retired nurse with a M.Ed. Thoughts I've had: volunteer with you during my visit; bring along as much donated "stuff" as I can; find a REALLY inexpensive place to stay; stay as long as I can (hopefully 6 mos).
What do YOU think?
Judi
resume attached

#45783 11/27/01 06:23 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Judi,
Sounds great. I will have to check about the volunteering. The Belize Gov't is very strict about who can work here and also who volunteers. They feel it is taking away work from Belizeans. I will check though, maybe there is someway you can help.
Any donations would be wonderful. We need all that we can get.
I will also look into finding a cheap place to stay and let you know. Staying 6 months should not be a problem. You can renew your tourist visa every month at the immigration building in town.
You can email me directly if you like at
[email protected]
Thank you so much for your interest,
-Natalia

Was reading your online plea for help this morning.
I am trying to plan a trip to AC. I am a very active 73yo retired nurse with a M.Ed. Thoughts I've had: volunteer with you during my visit; bring along as much donated "stuff" as I can; find a REALLY inexpensive place to stay; stay as long as I can (hopefully 6 mos).
What do YOU think?
Judi
resume attached

#45784 11/27/01 11:36 PM
Tried to e-mail this message to you and yahoo tells me NataliCurtis@Yahoo doesn't have a yahoo account. What gives?

It would be helpful if you could prioritize your list.
What is the best and least expensive way to get supplies to you and at what address?
Am trying to get my "stuff" together so I can come down over the Xmas holidays for my frist trip to AC and a look around. Will keep you posted.
Did my resume come thru to you?
Judi

#45785 11/27/01 11:39 PM
UPS!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 280 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.