Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
OP Offline
L
I have been trying to book a flight from Sacramento to AC. Seems awfully expensive, way more so than last year. Any hints on where to look for lower airfare?

R
R
Check the different internet sites or you might check air fare to Cancun and bus down to Belize, you can make the trip in one day if you get in to Cancun early enough, if your holiday travel time allows one full day of travel each way.

[This message has been edited by Rocio (edited 11-26-2001).]

Laurie, the price goes up and down. I would contact one of the travel agengies like Magnum Belize - they quoted me a much better price than what I got by searching AA's website. It's worth a try. Otherwise, put in a fare watch with one of those on-line ticketing sites and it will automatically inform you when their are fare cost changes.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
L
L
Okay, thanks - will do. I am itching to book another trip!

try Barb at http://www.BarbsBelize.com also...

M
M
I used Latin Discounter out of LA on TACA last June. 877-426-8676
Also Traveland.com had good fares
800-321-6336
We paid $490 RT from LAX and have used TACA twice now. They where fine and the San Salvador Airport is very nice!

D
D
We used TACA from LAX last week and they were excellent. You can fly Southwest to Lax, though you can not make connection to SAC same day on the way back. If your flexible, you might try hotwire.com for the lax-bze portion. While you don't officially know what time you will fly when you buy the ticket, the chances are overwhelming it will be the TACA red eye that puts you in BZE at 9:50am. Good luck!

G
G
you should look at bestfares.com, it costs $50.00 to become am mber but it's good for a year. Just booked roundtrip from San Francisco on Continental for $420 through them. Good luck!

L
L
giza: that is the best deal I have seen. AA quoted me $1100 RT from Sacramento. I couldn't believe it.

Wow! Laurie, that's what I'm paying in Canadian dollars from Western Canada! That has to be first class or business class rate. I tried to change my dates and couldn't do it without increasing the cost substantially. Not because I couldn't get an economy seat from Belize to Houston but because there were no available economy seats from Houston to home. Is that possibly the problem? Also, look into Thursday to Thursdays. Sat to Sat or Sun to Sun are more expensive.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.