Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Original Poster (you smile

S
S
Adopting a dog is the way to go, not buying. Go to SAGA and they will help match you with a dog that will fit your personality and needs.

G
G
Atwater, you need a security system, NOT A DOG. Dogs need love and attention daily and you aren't hardly ever home? This topic started with animal neglect, and you will not have a happy dog if it has to spend its time alone. Would be much easier for you to get a burglar alarm!

OP Offline
Awesome Simon and Govikes...can't agree with you more. I always adopt and if I need to do something for a long time I ensure my husband or friend go take take of them. I didn't get dogs to leave them all alone. Plus am a huge advocate ofadoptionespecially older dogs because everyone loves puppies but many disgard the older ones. Not something I would like someone to do to me when I get older. My last adoption was a 10 year old poodle mix that was in bad shape when she got to a pound in los angeles. But regardless how she looked we had a connection and now she is a healthy happy sweetheart. I just had to put my 15 year old shepard mix down on Saturday. Found him on the streets of los angeles. He was not a designer dog like many want but he was my best friend. If people could learn to look at these animals as living creatures that suffer just the same as us then the world may be a little less abusive. Anyway that's my two cents for today. When I get over my sadness another lucky pup from SAGA will join my family. Love you Rocky you were the best thing that I found on the side of a freeway.

I've seen passion & I've seen crazy.Initially, they look a lot alike.I think I'm passionate.

Thank you Simon and Govikes -- I also agree with what both of you said and would have posted the same myself, but you beat me to it.

And to Thetruebelize, so sorry for the loss of your Rocky. It is very difficult to lose a beloved pet, but as you know, eventually your heart will be ready to love another one. They're so worth every day we have with them!

Best wishes,
Emily

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.