Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
LaMoret Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello- Our company is adding several new Conch Pearl Buyer positions to our growing team in the Caribbean- one in Ambergris Caye, one in Belize city and another in Dangriga.

Our jewelry business has been operating for more than 15 years, and has a great product line. We have pearl suppliers in the Bahamas and along the northern coast of South America, and are now expanding in Belize.

The job is quite simple-- help us find, grade and purchase the pearls! You can work from home, and only need to have transportation to go meet with sellers. We provide all of the tools, training, etc. The company offers a great compensation program, bonus plan, expense allowance, etc.

If interested, please send me an email about yourself and I will provide more information! Thank you, David

Last edited by LaMoret; 03/31/13 07:26 PM.
M
M
Good evening sir,

My name is Lyle Bullen Jr and i'm from the tiny island of Carriacou. I am interested in your program, i also am the owner of a very nice pearl that i would like to sell. I sometimes come across pearls from fishermen when they find them.

best regards

M
M
Hello Mr. Bullen.
My name is Michael and I am interested in possibly using some conch pearls in some jewelry that I am designing. Can you give me some information about any that you have to sell?
Many thanks in advance.
Michael

M
M
Hello David,
I responded to a post by Mr. Bullen before seeing your post. I am interested in using some conch pearls in jewelry designs of my own. Can you give me some information about buying some pearls from you?
Thank you.
Michael

P
P
Hi i am from Punta Gorda and sometime get people here with pearls that do not know what to do with it, so i would like to be able to find sale for them. my email is [email protected] and let me know how to go forward.

B
B
Hi my fisherman friend fond a nice white pearl who wants to buy it ??
to see picture of it send me a mail: [email protected]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 146 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.