Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
OP Offline
This week we had the honor of a visit from Bear who was accompanied by Mrs. Bear....It's always great to see the two of you, thank you for joining us.

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
OP Offline
We want to take a moment to thank all of you on the Message Board for your support as we learn our way through our first year at the Black Orchid Restaurant in San Pedro. Thank you Taco Girl, Taco boy and BrusselSprout for joining us for a meal.....And many others.....Any others please be sure and let us know when you stop in, we really enjoy meeting the faces behind the names.....AND thank you again for your support.

OP Offline
We had an incredibly pleasant surprise last evening when CrackofDawn, aka Scott and his lovely wife arrived with a couple of other local friends (not naming names).....Thank you for coming in it was so great to meet you in person.....We'll save you some Apps if you make it this far during the Pub Crawl.....Let's see maybe some Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos? or House Made Chili Nachos? or Seasoned Fried Calamari Rings?......Hope to see more of you soon!

M
M
Hi Judyann. We are making our first trip to AC on Sunday. After looking at the menu and seeing all of the wonderful reviews, Black Orchid is Number 1 on our list of restaurants to visit. We have not yet decided which night to visit. Once we decide, do we need to make reservations? Your menu looks absolutely enticing!

OP Offline
Great news Mary&Rob....This Sunday? That's just around the corner.....My apologies we are closed on Sunday & Monday nights....We do get a little busy on many nights (which ones we never know)....Feel free to give us a call or send an e-mail once you've decided and we'll save you a spot...AND we'll be looking forward to meeting you next week....

OP Offline
Mary & Rob....So wonderful to meet the both of you..Thanks for joining us for dinner last night....We hope you enjoy the rest of your visit on the island.....

OP Offline
We had an incredible visit with a great message boarder and fantastic couple....Thank you so much for joining us Chunkyruth.

I'm so glad that we came! It was a great lunch....thank you so much.

R
R
Hi Judy Ann if i maybe so forward , my dear Carolyn is coming home on the 30th think we might celebrate at your Tres bon Establishment !!!

Last edited by robvee; 04/20/13 06:31 PM.
OP Offline
Robvee of course we would enjoy your visit...Particularly for a special occasion.....Let us know when and we'll be happy to reserve a private dining booth for the two of you....You can always send a Private Message with the date....Just in case you want to avoid the Paparazzi's....I would not want to be the one to let them know when & where you'll be.

Or my e-mail .... [email protected]

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.