Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Oh no! What's this I see, what's this I'm hearing about?

A friend told me that a northern came down on Florida and when I go and look at the 10 day forecast for Belize City, it looks like it's making its way down!!

Tell me it isn't so!! Last Christmas I froze my you know what off (well, I wish) but anyway, please, please someone tell me that the 10 day forecast is wrong.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

R
R
Seashell, I don't think our Christmas will be white, but it looks like it may be a little wet. We've had 4 days of on and off rain here in Cozumel, and the forecast is the same thru the weekend. I wish that I could tell you something else, as you know last year we had 2 weeks of "norte" over the holidays. Hope you make the best of it and Have Happy Holidays.

Rocio

B
B
seashell,

Hope your X-mas trip goes o-kay! Where will you be staying?

OK...someone told us earlier that it was SLEETING in San Pedro???? For REAL???

Noticeably silent are all the AC locals to your query about the weather forecast...hmmm. We're heading down on Xmas Day and it looks like the weather we're leaving behind here in our beleagured NYC will be BETTER than that in AC!! Oh well, we''re packing ponchos, sweatshirts, SOCKS(!) and Scrabble, cribbage board, backgammon, Balderdash -- Any suggestions for where to start a "pick up" game of any of the above??? (Preferably someplace that serves rum and lots of it.)

A
A
All right, gotta ask. I saw the Weather Channel webpage forcast and it does show t-storms on one day and a drop in temps to, 71 degrees with a gradual build up to the 80's over the course of next week. On the surface, from where I'm sitting in North California, that looks kinda nice. In a Norther, does it rain all day or is it just cold for Belize?

Thanks!

M
M
seashell --

A good picture of the weather can be gotten from www.caribwx.com. The "Synopsis" button gets you the map. Although it's sort of Eastern Carib oriented, it's a good site for the whole caribbean.

It ain't gonna be that bad. Now Boston, that's bad. We won't get above 40 today, snow coming, 20's tonight.

Have a great time!

M.

R
R
Hey guys, I'm saying 2 to 3 days of low 70's at night to mid to upper 80's day time, with maybe a chance of rain, nothing to really to worry about, just keep an eye on the "norte" coming out Texas.

Happy Holidays to All.

Rocio

[This message has been edited by Rocio (edited 12-22-2001).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.