Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#467334 06/27/13 12:08 PM
P
Philus Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I am looking for a Property Manager Supervisor for 2 local apartment buildings.

There is an onsite manager that cares for each building. The buildings are safe and well maintained, and we provide the best environment for the tenants even though it requires more time, effort, and money. Rooms are rented by the week.

Please send me a PM with your contact information and rates if you would like to participate.

Thanks

Participate?

Words have power. Speak it into existence.
P
Philus Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Yes
As we work together for a common purpose with mutual benefits - I am not simply hiring an employee or a service company. I am looking for someone who cares about the tenants and the building and my investment, not someone looking to make quick money for a minimal investment of their time.

The onsite manager has a nice and safe home for his family for his time and efforts, the supervisor receives financial compensation for their time and effort, and I hope to provide a nice apartment building for hard working Belizeans, improve the community (as both were derelict foreclosures used by squatters and drug dealers) and ultimately make some money for me, as it is an investment.

My strategy is that by providing a good service for tenants that it will pay off by attracting long-term tenants with a sense of community, and they will care for my property. That is why I provide laundry areas and outdoor BBQ "palapa" spaces.

I have noticed in my time in San Pedro that many local apartments appear unkempt, and I could never figure out if this was a result of the landlords not caring as long as they received their rent, or because the tenants did not care, or a combination of these attitudes.

par�tic�i�pate

v. -pat�ed, -pat�ing. v.i.
1. to take part or have a share, as with others (usu. fol. by in): to participate in profits; to participate in a conversation.

What word would you suggest?

I am not offended by your comment; I just thought that I would take the opportunity to further explain my thinking as I need to do this with prospective 'participants'��..

As it is another cold and rainy day where I live, perhaps it is time to make the move to San Pedro and do this myself smile

Last edited by Philus; 06/29/13 04:20 AM.
P
Philus Offline OP
OP Offline
P
The buildings are located in or close to town.
One is near SAGA and one is near Bayside Bar

What are the duties and responsibilities of this position?

P
Philus Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I believe that I have found the person with whom I will participate smile Thanks for the interest.

S
S
PHILUS.. IF YOUR NEW MANAGER DOESNT WORK OUT DEAR.. GIVE ME A SHOUT I AM LOOKING TO RELOCATE THERE IN JUNE OF 2014 GOOD LUCK ON THE BUILDINGS !

M
M
If for some reason things change please let me know, I'm 59 and take care of my folks. Would love to relocate.

Thanks,
Mikeeo

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 316 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.