Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#468456 07/18/13 07:28 AM
Drewby Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi All
I am looking for a place for a single Saturday night stay in January 2014. We have 8 people coming in for the week but can't get into our rental house until Sunday. Any suggestions as to places to look for lodging? I would imagine we need 3 rooms. Most places I have looked into have a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Try Sunbreeze or Pedro's Inn.

Also you might be able to do something at Mayan Princess - you can sleep 4 to a unit.

Drewby Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you, Diane.

P
P
Get the place you are staying for the rest of the trip to help, they will have more clout and will know all their neighbouring alternatives and have the incentive to help you find somewhere - we do this all the time for our guests if one night is unavailable and we'll do it for them in return, when probably not for a random contact.

Drewby Offline OP
OP Offline
We tried that, Phil. They were no help whatsoever!
thanks for the idea though.

N
N
I always encourage visitors to plan an extra night on their trip to stay at the Tropical Education Center at the Belize Zoo. The price is reasonable for nice cabanas. They serve a very good dinner and breakfast and you can go over to the zoo for their fantastic nocturnal animal tour.

In the morning you can either catch a bus to Belize City or the TEC staff will drive you there.

Noelle's suggestion is really interesting --- the Zoo is amazing - might be the perfect solution and a wonderful experience!

Drewby Offline OP
OP Offline
Fun idea, Nicole. I will this pass along to our group to see who is interested. I think most of us want to stay in town. We arrive via Tropic Air onto Ambergris caye in the afternoon so we have plenty of time to wander around.

N
N
Sounds like its not the plan for you but FYI they will also drive you to the international airport.

Change your\ Tropics reservation to the following day. Noelle has given you one good idea.

Last edited by seashell; 07/18/13 05:23 PM. Reason: typo

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.