BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#467853 07/08/13 08:56 PM
C
C
Wondering if any update was available on location. Boy I never had such good coconut fish ever as they had.

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
Cooper #467860 07/09/13 05:07 AM
from the original thread, a little further down the page..... crazy
Originally Posted by maralyn
yes true lan this is Maralyn and it's true I am back and reopening at the Sandbox location on Caye Caulker we did first start above the crazy canucks bar then we were huge at the Sunbreeze and then at the end of front street where Belize Bank is now and then we moved to Placencia with 2 different locations and lost everything in hurricane Iris in 2001 and my husband passed away soon after that and opened again in Caye Caulker with 2 locations and at Coconuts in San Pedro in 2008 had to go back to states for medical treatment and now I'm back and so excited to be back also look for our seasoning at a shop near u should be on the shelves by the end of this month

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
klcman #467882 07/09/13 05:04 PM
M
M
I just ran into Marilyn on the water taxi today. She is going back to U.S. She said problems with a partner to much and she's out of here. Too bad to hear.

Marty #467956 07/10/13 07:36 PM
C
C
Partner being Mr.Miller. Our Village Chairman. Sad, as he would have made $$$.

The Rasta Pasta family was always so genuine and kind to us when we'd arrive. Generally we'd go for eggs and fryjacks on Saturday morning. We'd bring our bikes and dog and be greeted with the biggest welcoming smiles from everyone as we sat down in to the cool Caribbean breeze. I recall Marilyn graciously inviting us to two American Thanksgiving dinners to share in the celebration at their family table - always a treat.

Too bad it didn't fly this time - I'll always have fond memories.

C
C
Yes, they were always great to the locals giving them discounts on meals so they had a great off season business,Marilyn knows how to run a restaurant, Dont think Wayne was in any way the preventer of this happening. Think it may have been closer to home, but I really dont know.

Didn't say this earlier, but I'm sorry that Rasta Pasta apparently isn't coming back to Belize. Maralyn knows how to fix delicious food and take care of her guests. I think sometimes the business side of her restaurants didn't always work out, but that's Belize, and the toughest part of the restaurant business.

Originally Posted by Cooper
Yes, they were always great to the locals giving them discounts on meals so they had a great off season business,Marilyn knows how to run a restaurant, Dont think Wayne was in any way the preventer of this happening. Think it may have been closer to home, but I really dont know.

then you should just the hell up and not even hypothesize.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
S
S
Amen.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 208 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day