Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#46951 01/08/02 04:34 PM
T
tammyd Offline OP
OP Offline
T
We are staying at the Tradewind Paradise Villas. Does anyone know where it is? And what do you think? We are arriving in March

We are 11 days away from our third trip to AC, and have stayed at Paradise Villas (Tradewinds)on every trip. We are quite satisfied with them. Short walk north of downtown (like, 2 blocks), close to the grocery store, quiet and well kept. Comfortable, kitchens, good pool. On-site management takes care of you very well. On the flip side, never stayed anywhere else.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
I
I
Paradise is a great place to stay. I have stayed at a few different condotels on Ambergris and this is one of my favorite for the price. The location is awesome and the rooms are nice. The pool is really great with nice landscaping. Its not fancy at all but very well kept. Melissa

S
S
I do not wish to offend anyone, but I would nevertheless like to point out that Paradise Villas are individually owned condos (I am one of the owners) and not a discrete entity.
The name "Tradewinds" is the business name used by a travel agent, Bill Toonen, who happens to be one of the private owners (in fact, he owns several units, whereas most of us only have two each).
Thus, the "Tradewinds" name is not affiliated with all the Paradise Villas condos, just those that he happens to own, and which he markets online along with other travel products (air, etc.) that his agency sells.
There are several of us Paradise Villas owners who have home pages on //www.ambergriscaye.com.
And yes, all the condos are well maintained and all our managers take good care of our visitors, including Nellie Gomez, who manages for me and for several others, and its a great place to stay.

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]
T
tammyd Offline OP
OP Offline
T
The tradewinds was excellent to work with and the people are as helpful as they can be. No one could every be offended. Can't wait to get there a meet the people

T
tammyd Offline OP
OP Offline
T
The tradewinds was excellent to work with and the people are as helpful as they can be. No one could every be offended. Can't wait to get there a meet the people

M
M
We've just returned from Paradise Villas, one not owned by Tradewinds. Very clean (if characterless) in a very central location. Having a pool is really great which you will thoroughly appreciate.

Nellie Gomez was very helpful, and there was always a TradeWinds rep doing the rounds. They helped us out if we ever needed a tour arranging or restaurant booking (Capricorn was great Steph!).

Personally we would stay further south if we ever went back. There were two very noisy nights which kept us up. OK one was New Years Eve, but the music was going at about 120dB until 7am!

Hey mike, where was that music coming from? I was up at that time and there was a big party still going on at the Lion's but I didn't notice any others. I'm just curious.
Thanks.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

M
M
I'm not sure where the music was coming from. We were staying in 10a near the entrance and backing on to the road.

It was New Years, so people are allowed a bit of fun ;-)

P
P
Thanks for the compliment, Mike. We at Tradewinds try to do our best to provide good service to everyone at Paradise Villas, sometimes they happen to be someone else's guest. It's easy enough to keep everyone happy on vacation...Ha!
Hope all is well with you!
Take care,
Stephanie Lehmkuhl
Manager
Tradewinds Paradise Villas

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.