Next Thread
Print Thread
#471656 09/02/13 10:57 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Vacancy: Managers Needed
This position requires you to live on-site

Pook's Hill is seeking managers to oversee all aspects of running the lodge and tour operations. Qualified applicants must have experience in the hospitality business and ability to manage all aspects of the office (accounts, bookings, front desk), accommodations, restaurant, bar, tour company and maintenance (vehicles, equipment, grounds, buildings) of the lodge.
Couples are preferred
Application letters along with curriculum vitae should be sent to [email protected] and [email protected]

J
J
Applied on Saturday

C
C
My wife and I have submitted our cv's and a cover letter today, 9/11/2013, for the property managers position.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,

ChrisH

B
B
Have you filled this position? Me and my girlfriend are interested in moving to Belize and this would work perfectly. Together we have all the skills needed to run your resort.

Please respond ASAP.

Kind Regard,

BrianD

B
OP Offline
B
The post has been filled, but thanks for your interest.

For info, it is very hard to get a job in Belize if you don't already live here. Work Permits can be hard and expensive to get. For some people Belize just doesn't suit them and employers are wary to invest in someone and have them leave after a few months.

Having said that I wish you the best. Dynamic couples coming to the country benefit us all.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.