Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#472766 09/18/13 06:04 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Deep Sea Fishing Belize 'FISH ON"

Fishing outside the reef, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Belize

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

From Lonely Osprey Productions on Vimeo.

Fly Fishing Belize at El Pescador

A week of fly fishing the flats surrounding Ambergris Caye and El Pescador Lodge.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Permit on the Fly

Ambergris Caye, Belize

Wahoo in Belize: 45 minute fight

Wahoo are distinguished from King Mackerel by their Latitudinal strips vs Longitudinal strips of the latter.

Fly Fishing in Belize

Fly Fishing the Flats of Ambergis Caye, Belize for Bonefish, Tarpon and Permit

Fly Fishing the Flats of Ambergis Caye, Belize for Bonefish, Tarpon and Permit. Lodging at El Pescador.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Field & Stream - Behind the Tradition - Belize Bonefish

Brett Wilps from Field & Stream Shops teams up with Melissa Bachman of Winchester Deadly Passion for an awesome adventure in the famous Turneffe Flats region of Belize. They learn new techniques for flats fishing Bonefish along with deeper water permit fishing with the help of Turnoff Island Resort and their guides, this was a tradition worth experiencing.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Bonefishing Turneffe Island Flats

This was a trip in January 2016 to Turneffe Island Flats. 1 permit and a ton of bones made for a great time.

Belize Fly Fishing | Tom Rosenbauer

In this episode of The New Fly Fisher Tom Rosenbauer takes Colin McKeown to El Pescador Lodge in Belize to teach him how to fly fish for permit, bonefish and tarpon. Excellent lodge and great information in a beautiful destination.

Belize Bonefishing

Fly Fishing For Bonefish in Ambergris Caye (San Pedro) Belize

I was nearing the end of my trip to Belize, and had already done all the fishing I had desired. After leaving the fishing island, we went to Ambergris Caye for New Years Eve. As I was walking near the beach at our hotel, I saw a sign that said, "Guided Fly Fishing trips for bonefish and tarpon. I had to go. This is not even half of the bonefish I had caught.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Bones in Belize

Mike Mazur, Editor of Fly Fishing In Salt Waters, travels to an exotic offshore atoll surrounded by hungry bonefish and permit.
SFTV Classic

A
A
That's a pretty cool video. What an amazing place to fish at. And those are some decent size fish too.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

How To Make a Fishing Movie the 'Easy' Way

Fishing is hard. Fortunately, making a movie about fishing doesn't have to be.

"So, you want to make a fishing film?" The folks at Columbia decided to offer some helpful (entertaining?) tips for hopeful fishing documentarians.

Badfish founders Marty Gallipeau and Dylan Schmitz set off for the crystal clear waters of Belize. Their goal? Catch fish and show everyone how to film it.

Belize Buffet - Tarpon and Permit Fly Fishing!

Phil and I had one of the most outstanding saltwater fly fishing adventures with El Pescador Lodge based in Belize. Each day we targeted tarpon, and each day we jumped and landed multiples. We were presented with many shots at feeding permit each day, and a handful of other flats species. This fishery did not disappoint!

A couple really cool things about Belize that I didn't know before our trip down there. First off, English is their first language there. This made traveling and communicating a breeze everywhere we went. Secondly, the Belizean people are extremely friendly and understand the value of tourism. We felt very safe and welcome everywhere we went. Overall, it was a fantastic country to visit, and an amazing location to target all the major flats species. We hope you enjoy!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

FISH and LEARN - Teaching, Travel, and Fly-Fishing

I spent 7 weeks in Roatan, Honduras, at Bay Islands International School working as a volunteer. I learned so much about life on this journey, and also was able to do some fly fishing in my free time. I also spent 12 days in Belize exploring and fly fishing with some of my best friends.

Getting sardines for bait on a dock here in Ambergris Caye Belize

I get a call from my brother in law that a school of sardine was by the dock so I went out there and catch some.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
The UnBelizable Buffet: Fly Fishing at El Pescador

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.